• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

which backpack bag is best

Choose my backpack bag!

• Hyzerbomb Flak

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Grip large tour bag

Votes: 75 48.1%
  • prodiscus bag

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • something else you recomend

Votes: 55 35.3%

• Total voters
The Grip is a much better backpack design, but the Mahal is the tops in the quality dept. Plus all the hanging straps on the Mahal is kind of a pain too.
You can't go wrong with either, but the Grip just fit MY needs better.

Damn its looking like I should get a grip over the flak. I was trying to support the little guys but i'll feel so cool with a grip! Lol

i am surprised there is not more love for the simian
a lot of the guys around here use and love it
i like the idea of the seat as a bonus

The Flak!
But I'm very biased of course. You can't go wrong with any bag on the market today. It's all about what fits your needs the most.

i just ordered and i got a digi camo flak. the grip seemed like it was gonna be a little limited on space. thanks for everyones input it was really helpful. i like to support the smaller companies too. cool to see someone say flak on here 5 minutes after i ordered it too haha

I know you just ordered one, but if I had the money to spend, I'd go for the Flak especially after seeing the latest updates. And the digital camo is what I would have gotten myself.

I noticed Woll's backpack and mentioned it in another thread, then when he mentioned Big Hyzer in his USDGC Speech I looked it up and figured it's gotta be their new bag they haven't released yet. It really looks sweet, it reminds me of a mix between a Simian and a sleeker DIY backpack. Didn't look like it held as many discs as his old Voodoo though.

I recently got a revo dual pack on here and it was sooooo worth it to me. I got about 25 discs in there and I could hit a few more easy. Drivers and mids are in the bottom and putters in the top pocket. You have big ole side pockets for water, brew, or just all your other needs. I thought it was going to be a bit big but its perfect for my back and is snug to me. I'm just short of 6 foot if that says anything. I don't throw all the plastic in my bag but it provides me with space to carry extras for my friends who enjoy DG but dont have their own plastic, which played role in me buying this a little bit. Overall this bag is solid and worth the money I paid for it which was a steal compared to retail.

After being around the Grip and Dual Pack without owning either my opinion is the the Grip is a much better bag. The Revo looks sloppy and hard to navigate while the Grip is sharp and well designed. Also hearing about month long ship times and absolutely no customer service or communication from Revo it seems like an easy choice.

That's because they haven't carried the new Physical Flight backpack lol but again I'm biased. Debuted the backpack at the USDGC and had multiple players with grips try on and carry our backpack and it every single person said it felt better and was much more functional .

Also we just picked up Michael Johansen of team discraft and Josh Childs of team innova carrying the bag. Also look for 1 of the top 4 players in the USDGC Open flight to be carrying our bag!!

Or Possibly a switch a roo, ironing out the details before anything is set in stone.
Hmm well Will was carrying a Big Hyzer Bag, and Ricky and Uli both carry Grip bags....so you are going to get Josh Anthon to carry your bag? :D

Edit: Congrats on getting Johansen and Childs to carry the bag, way to move up in the world!

I will post a pic of MJ's bag tomorrow as well as a view of the first $85 full size backpack bag we are introducing.

Latest posts