• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

dmbrun2

Eagle Member
Since disc golf planet is now having you pay to watch, I figured a thread would be nice to know what's going on, let's talk anything world's here!

yeah i just noticed that.. its not a bad price or a bad idea just comes at a bad time for me being that i have ZERO DOLLHAIRS :( :(

I bought the membership to watch your missing nothing at them moment. Its the putting challenge which is on youtube:). I was wondering if anyone has footage of the distance throw i think big jerms won with 693 ft? Also i was wondering what he threw i was out there just to busy scoping there area to watch the distance throw.

I bought the membership to watch your missing nothing at them moment. Its the putting challenge which is on youtube:). I was wondering if anyone has footage of the distance throw i think big jerms won with 693 ft? Also i was wondering what he threw i was out there just to busy scoping there area to watch the distance throw.

he threw a max weight X nuke. to quote emac.

my only concern about the pay part is that they have troubles like they've had in the past. Which will give people the right to complain and be pissed now.

I'm a little conflicted about the extra payment.
Not trying to threadjack, though.
Doesn't really affect me since I plan on being there from Thur thru the weekend.

I'm looking forward to Phil Arthur, Mark Moser, Barry, KC (and maybe an unknown) battling over the Master's Division.
EPIC!

^^^ yeah im not happy about it but i can see why they do it .. but im with you .. and was really looking forward to watching it this week.. im sure my boss is happy they are charging now tho :)

I didn't think twice about spending the money on Discgolfplanet.tv The work they have done so far this year has been great.

I wonder why Cam Todd didnt enter the contest or atleast i couldnt find his name and he isnt in the viewing...

its not live its a replay of the putting championships just move the cursor over a lil it will be black screen when you start it up.

nope still on the putting challenge it says on the event time page on discgolfplanettv that its coming on @ 7pm