• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You pick my new MID!!!

It's not my local beer; it's out of Grand Rapids MI.

For the sake of breaking the tie, I'll change my vote to Z Buzzz, in hopes that you give an X a try down the road.

I'm about to be near Grand Rapids.. might have to check out the brewery.

the one of many local beers I'll rave about is Red Oak Amber Lager... its like heaven on the lips

Buzzz or Roc.. plastic i guess is on you just depending on what you like the feel of but cant go wrong either way.. x-Comet if you looking to improve your form

Earlier in the thread I said Buzzz or Comet. You probably just took that as a vote for the Buzzz, but I thought about it a little and I think the Comet is a better idea.

Obviously if you are willing to take any suggestion for a new mid, you're not a die-hard fan of any particular mold. In that case, you may as well start throwing a disc that will make you better at the game. A Comet will do that. Plus, a Comet is versatile enough that it goes beyond a "learning tool" and is actually a very useful golf disc on the course.

So if you got a Comet, used it, and learned it, one of two things will probably happen:
1) You'll get to love it and be able to use it as your main, stable mid for all kinds of shots
2) You'll gain better (maybe near-perfect) form from the Comet that transfers to throwing any other disc, and you might use that to master a different stable mid (that's where I'd recommend a Buzzz)

Just something to think about.

I think I did count you as a Buzzz... if thats the case Fuse and Buzzz are tied again.

I'm dropping my son off at his moms at 3 and then heading out so this needs to end. In that spirit... we're wiping the slate clean and going to playoff disc idol.

Now you're options are Z Buzzz & GL Fuse. Anybody can vote (even if you already did) and first to 3 wins....... GO.

BUZZZZZ WINS! and based on all of your comments I'll look for one in the 170-175 range. I hope they have one in green. I have no green discs.

yea i mean like a light almost neon green. i've got really good eyes and usually dont have a problem spotting discs.

Not day-glow green. They might be a little tricky during the day, but from early dusk on, they freakin' POP in low lighting.

True dat. :)

Everyone should throw a Buzzz at some point, just like Rocs. They're pretty good discs. :thmbup: (even though I don't through either :rolleyes:)