• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Your Putter Evolution

Challenger to Aviar Classic to Aviar Classic/KC Pro Aviar/Dart (trying all three to decide, but the cold and the early sunset have been a major roadblock). Thinking the Dart will be my driver putter.

DX Aviar P&A > Warlock > Wizard > Banger GT > Magnet > Magic > Ion > VooDoo > Anode > Summit

I've tinkered with others but those are the ones I remember using for a decent length of time. Those last 5 I could talk myself into using again.

Aviar p&a, kc pro, jk pro-x, vibram summit soft, birdie, jk pro-x, ion soft!...

Ion! Carry 5, have 8 with more on the way. Found out early on, blame the marksman, not the ammo.

DX Aviar P&A > JKPro Aviar X > Warlock > Wizard > Pure

I used an Ion for about 2 weeks in place of a Wizard, but went back to the Wiz. I also currently bag a light Gravity Clutch for long putts (50'+)

Birdie > JuJu > Aviar > Kc aviar > Ridge > Magnet >Challenger > Voodoo.

That's my progression for now! haha

DX aviar p&a > magnet > jk aviar > yeti pro aviar.

Figured out a few years ago that I like large beads on my putters, but don't like 'em with too tall of a profile even though I have large hands. It's strange, my hands dwarf most people's yet a kcpro or a wizard are too deep for comfort.

Fell in love with the 4x yeti at first fondle. The sunken flight plate is comfortable for putting, and they start out very mildly OS and beat in beautifully, with the perfect amount of tacky grip for me. I cycle them for my putting and driving purposes.

DX Shark (1 year)> 3x JK Aviar (1 year)> Chalky Wizard (1 year) > SE Rhyno (5 years)

Talking putting specifically... DX Aviar Putt & Approach and JK Pro Aviar.

My original starter set included a 175g DX Aviar P & A. I used it for putting, short drives and approaches. I got a couple duplicates and used them for my first couple years.

As my game progressed, I wanted to move to an over-stable putter and got a couple 175g JK Aviars and a 175g KC Pro Aviar via trade here on DGCR. I preferred the feel of the JKs.

I've never looked back, or anywhere else, for another putter.

wizard>magnet>pna aviar>kc aviar>jk aviar/small bead>kc aviar>pna aviar>small bead

i am an aviar whore.

Aviar -> Magnet -> Wizard -> Summit -> VP -> Ridge

DX Aviar A -> KC Aviar -> Star Aviar -> JK Aviar C -> DX Aviar B -> Magic -> JK Aviar C -> Yeti Aviar -> Magic

There were actually 3 or 4 different Rhynos in there at one point or another that I used for wind putting and turbos, but they weren't my main putters for more than a month at a time.

I actually lost that JK Aviar in a bush that I didn't think it was possible to lose a disc in. I moved to the Yeti, and was very pleased for almost a year, but then I decided to try out the Magic when I won one at a tourney. I still use the Yeti(s) for upshots and longer jump putts, but putting with the Magic is way too easy.

I started w/ a DGA Reef - Aviar P&A - Don't Remember - Ion - Anode - Spike - soft Judge