Keith Johnson / John Ritger
Very Hilly & Moderately WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 ( x 5 ) / 18Holes / Baskets:
5300 ft. – 7200 ft.Course Length: Metric
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
Yes / YesMultiple Tees / Pins:
Description: Nice variety of terrain on a very hilly piece of property with holes ranging from heavily wooded to wide open to in-between. Hole 12 plays inside a fully enclosed building that used to be a Chicken Shack ; the building is 430' long x 40' wide x 20' high and perfectly straight.
The course was briefly closed but is now open again by appointment. Messaging Jody McCall on facebook is the best way to set up a time, he is also a member of the Atlanta Disc Golf page. For now the gate is opened for tee times of 9 am and 1 pm and the greens fee is $10 with a limited number of slots (10) for each time.
North Georgia Canopy ToursPark / Location Name:
5290 Harris RoadStreet Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From I-285 (Atlanta)
• Take I-85 North to I-985
• Take I-985 North past Gainesville (I-985 becomes GA Hwy 365)
• Pass Exit 24 and one traffic light, then take second right on Whitehall Road
• Continue on paved road which becomes Simpson Road
• Travel one mile and take first paved left on Greenway Road
• Take right at dead-end on Whitehall Road
• Go 1 mile and turn left on Harris Road (dirt road)
• North Georgia Canopy Tours is at end of Harris Road, across the river and up the hill.