• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Who also has a crown which means he pays to use the marketplace...

Yeah bro, but he was complaining about another member who also pays to use the MP. He literally did what he complained about. You missed the point.

To much fighting and not enough Buzzz love...Here are my 10 years. The Orange one is actually an old buzzz tooled...it looks the most similar to the 10 years. Didn't even realize I confused them until after the pic...my Orange 10 year has a red reflective stamp. I don't usually go this crazy over discs...but I am a buzzz lover! The lighter blue one is actually turquoise....probably my favorite.

5re2D2Y.jpg

That old orange buzzz is nice. I love orange with blue stamps...I was only able to score an orange with white stamp 10anny.

J0atz, those green and yellow in the top row are sweet. I have only seen the neon dayglow yellow/green like the bottom row. Thanks for posting the pic.

I like the light bubble gum pinks, is that what they're calling them? For some really I really like the lighter discs.

Yeah bro, but he was complaining about another member who also pays to use the MP. He literally did what he complained about. You missed the point.

Wrong. Putting what you're looking for in a sig is not the same as posting sales/trades in threads in the equipment section. Anyway, got a chance to throw the orange buzzz10 this morning. I'm diggin it. Like others have said, it flies a bit more stable than the regular run z buzzz.

To much fighting and not enough Buzzz love...Here are my 10 years. The Orange one is actually an old buzzz tooled...it looks the most similar to the 10 years. Didn't even realize I confused them until after the pic...my Orange 10 year has a red reflective stamp. I don't usually go this crazy over discs...but I am a buzzz lover! The lighter blue one is actually turquoise....probably my favorite.

5re2D2Y.jpg

Nice, I'm really liking the green and red. :thmbup:

Was going to wait until my 4th one arrives in the next day or two, but couldn't resist and opted to post the 3 I have now. Just waiting on a Blue swirled one from Community, late shipping due to user/smart phone problems. :D

The current Blue one is a little boring, stock White stamp and no crazy patterns or swirls. But I love the Blue color, so this will probably be my thrower.

The Orange one has a sharp Red prism stamp on top, and when the light hits it the colors jump out. Probably my favorite one of the group and going to be stashed away.

The Pink one I grabbed this weekend, didnt want to buy anymore but the stamp on it made me reconsider. It has a glittery Red stamp on it that goes so well with the dark Pink color of the disc.

Enjoy! :thmbup:

Attachments

• Buzzz10_AllThree.jpg
    Buzzz10_AllThree.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Buzzz10_OrangePrism.jpg
    Buzzz10_OrangePrism.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Buzzz10_PinkGlitter.jpg
    Buzzz10_PinkGlitter.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 35
Was going to wait until my 4th one arrives in the next day or two, but couldn't resist and opted to post the 3 I have now. Just waiting on a Blue swirled one from Community, late shipping due to user/smart phone problems. :D

The current Blue one is a little boring, stock White stamp and no crazy patterns or swirls. But I love the Blue color, so this will probably be my thrower.

The Orange one has a sharp Red prism stamp on top, and when the light hits it the colors jump out. Probably my favorite one of the group and going to be stashed away.

The Pink one I grabbed this weekend, didnt want to buy anymore but the stamp on it made me reconsider. It has a glittery Red stamp on it that goes so well with the dark Pink color of the disc.

Enjoy! :thmbup:

hmm...that pink does look nice lol

8552581824_f51c758d97.jpg

The one on the right has a crazy stamp. Both are slightly pearly.

I wrote I wanted Pink and Purple or pearly with cool stamps. Justin wrote me a not saying he thinks the pearls and the cool stamp on it would make me like it. He was right.

Loki- I'm not going to put all out today to be fair to those who couldn't get in today. Some will go out Thursday, and some more Friday (we're closed Wednesdays still this month). Facebook page for updates.
Just sold 4 and I've only been back from the factory for 15 minutes. Limit 2/ea.

Loki- I'm not going to put all out today to be fair to those who couldn't get in today. Some will go out Thursday, and some more Friday (we're closed Wednesdays still this month). Facebook page for updates.
Just sold 4 and I've only been back from the factory for 15 minutes. Limit 2/ea.

Im in Holly and I work In Warren. I may have to hit you up this weekend