• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Damn...just...how the?...damn
Well now we know who probably got the biggest order haha, but then again I am not surprised..wish I lived in Austin :wall:

dude.. i live in austin and ordered from florida. Biggest fail of my life :wall::doh:

I have 4 orange ones coming from dgc. Never been so excited to get a disc! Hope they dont all have white stamps though.

I was able to put 136 in my cart which represented every last disc. this is at 9pm est

so they prob got like 300+ im guessing

Judging by the pictures, people have these now. Who has thrown them, and how do they fly?

I got first runs with stamps half gone I am gonna keep throwing as others I know say these fly the same. Why would I wreck the future value of these when I have stuff for throwing now? I bet people did not think 2nd fr buzzz would be as expensive as firsties when they came out either

Obviously they can still produce these whenever they feel the need, so why not meet the demand of consumers and make more?

because people wont care then. Then they will be crying out for the other buzzz that they currently make. Whatever they dont make is what people want. You ALWAYS want what you can't or don't have.

I got first runs with stamps half gone I am gonna keep throwing as others I know say these fly the same. Why would I wreck the future value of these when I have stuff for throwing now? I bet people did not think 2nd fr buzzz would be as expensive as firsties when they came out either

That's the spirit of the sport!

Obviously they can still produce these whenever they feel the need, so why not meet the demand of consumers and make more?

Because it's harder to sell people what they already have if you make it too readily available. In order to manufacture demand they need to make these discs seem special to collectors.

I would guess maybe 1% of people buying these do not already own a Buzzz. Even that seems high lol.

I have 4 orange ones coming from dgc. Never been so excited to get a disc! Hope they dont all have white stamps though.

All of the Orange ones we got in here in Madison had either a red prism stamp or Gold, I believe.

As soon as I get mine they are going in the air. Well, one is going on the shelf while the other gets seasoned...:)

Yup, I pre ordered 3. At minimum, 2 of them are getting thrown right away. The third will be set aside for when the other 2 are too beat in.

i love the stamp its simple to the point, cannot wait to revisit the Buzzz... a couple for the practice bag to shoot for a spot in the bag, a couple for the wall.

Latest posts