• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Mine arrived from Marshall Street today.
8537853542_f6d98832cc_c.jpg

Are those two different red stamps or the same? I called to see what they had and she said they had all different colors but I really couldn't specify what I wanted. So I got a yellow ans rolled the dice. What I really want is a red sparkle one though. I really hope its not a gold, but I guess then at least I may be able to trade it or something.

Because I do not want to read 65 pages....

What is all the hype about? Do they fly like regular Z Buzzz's? If so, why pay extra? I am not impressed with the stamp although some of the colors are nice.

Me either. The best two I've seen were mostly opaque and had some swirls near the wing. Nothing crazy though.

Yupp and if you really think. The buzzz tooled versions were the ones with mostly swirly rims with not a ton of pearl. Some were pearly most are that opaque swirl.

What is all the hype about? Do they fly like regular Z Buzzz's? If so, why pay extra? I am not impressed with the stamp although some of the colors are nice.
They fly worse,
they're overpriced,
not only is the stamp ugly,
it's got racist QR codes embedded,
and the plastic is toxic.

Just doing my part you guys!
:D

Justin said in his last e-mail that he doesn't expect to get them until Thursday or Friday of this week. Hard to ship discs you don't have yet! :)

Yup. Surely they will get them in tomorrow...if not today. Seems like everyone else is getting their shipments. :D

IMO - the hype is just about having a cute collectable stamp. While I like the "idea" it seems like they turned up the speed on the machine and just pumped them all out thinking they would sit on people's bookshelves. They prolly fly fine, but I have seen some issues with stamps flaking, and bad plastic. in addition to most of the stamps being fairly bland ( at least compared to what we just saw on the Roc3)

I really wish Discraft would've made this a yearlong run. Celebrate the tenth year of the Buzzz with a year of retro stamps. The hype and excitement will still be there, but the mad rush to grab as many as possible wouldn't be so pronounced.

At this point I look at these discs with disdain, simply for how this whole fiasco went down. When it was originally announced, I was excited and wanted to get a couple. Now I want nothing to do with them.

Do we think they will increase in value significantly? Its more a curiosity question then anything, as mine are throwers, but still I wonder. I mean an extra or 2 to cover the cost of the discs I'm going to use wouldn't be a terrible thing.

Though I agree with Bradharris, more would have been nicer so we didnt have to rush and stulble all over each other to get a few. Plus some of the places charging inflated prices, Ive seen two places so far charging 30 bucks each for them.

Last edited:
Do we think they will increase in value significantly? Its more a curiosity question then anything, as mine are throwers, but still I wonder. I mean an extra or 2 to cover the cost of the discs I'm going to use wouldn't be a terrible thing.

Nope

Just got two from DD I ordered on Monday. The blue is nice but the pink one is the clear winner in this batch. I'm patiently :rolleyes: waiting for 2 I ordered from CD.

8536932031_faeec4b240.jpg

Just got two from DD I ordered on Monday. The blue is nice but the pink one is the clear winner in this batch. I'm patiently :rolleyes: waiting for 2 I ordered from CD.

8536932031_faeec4b240.jpg

I originally wanted a pink but the ones I saw I just couldn't get excited about the color.

It's a limited run Buzzz. They're going to at least hold their value if not go up. Doesn't matter if there's nothing different about their flight. People will continue making up their minds that these fly better, as they always have about every limited run of popular discs.

Latest posts