• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

The buzzz will go oop the day Discraft goes out of business... Probably not in your life time.

Ya never know. Discraft does seem to really enjoy picking a random disc and deciding that it is OOP (maybe they play roulette to decide which disc to stop making...).

The Buzzzzzzzzz is the only reason Discraft is still in business (ya ya, bring the hate)

I think they are in business to make money.:p I wish they would bring back the MRX.

So I was comparing my Roc3 and my 10yr Buzzz and looks like the only difference (in profile) is the small bead on the Roc3. I also have seen a couple Roc3s in stores now and they are all domey!:wall: How in the hell....... never mind was going to rant. Does Discraft have a better molding process? Seems they get a better repeatability when it comes to flat top runs.:thmbup:

I would also like to see pics of the VERY few domey 10yr Buzzz's out there if anyone is willing to post a pic.

I was going to say they said the Buzzz is the most popular golf disc ever, dont see them ever deciding to take it OOP. I would say that would be a poor business decision.

They also said no more bar stamps, that doesn't mean no more wasp tooled buzzzs...

Shout out to Community Discs. Got my Buzzz box this morning and they're great. Hopefully everyone else gets theirs today too. :clap:
IMG_20130311_101213_zps38c803e7.jpg

I've only tossed mine once. It's a pretty opaque pink w/black stamp. I think I'm going to keep it my wall hanger, I have the ones I shouldn't've ordered coming from HyzerFarm this week.

I saw my buddy throw his a bunch, mx wt super intense dayglo color. He hit a tree every time. Pretty sure they put wood magnets in the rim on his.

Got my preorder'd Buzzz's this morning from community discs. The blue/purple one is a natural beauty with a light blue rim and a purple center. They both look awesome. Thank goodness I got two. One to throw, one to look at.
2013-03-11

Were the white ones were seeing actually stated as white or are they just colors that are really light?

Got mine from community today as well... both boring ass black stamps :|

Wish they had came in a padded mailer since mine are scuffed up. Guess thats what 1.00 Shipping gets ya...

Yeah, Ive noticed that in different lights they look different, at least mine does. Not the orange one so much but the Yellow for sure. Is some light its looks really opaque and pearly, in other light it looks very dayglo. All the pictures I take of it makes it look very light.

Got mine from community today as well... both boring ass black stamps :|

Wish they had came in a padded mailer since mine are scuffed up. Guess thats what 1.00 Shipping gets ya...

Y U NO POST PICTURE?

Got two blue coming from Community. One has a beautiful blue and green stamp. The other one is a mystery but IS 175-176g. Pretty excited to get the pair!

Y U NO POST PICTURE?

Not exactly stoked for some scuffed up "new" plastic. I wanted them to hang up, but no way I'm putting these on my wall now. Lesson learned, stick with mashall street.

Latest posts