• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] $12.75 New Unstamped Ions ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skin5482, your Buzzz and Ion were both shipped yesterday. Thanks for being patient. I'm normally much faster than this.

Everyone else, your discs are still reserved and awaiting payment (if noted in the first post).

(1st post updated with disc availability.)

yes they are JSurmann, I just got 1 of each from him a week or so ago, they are noticeably more flexible. PM sent Justin.. jumping on a clear vector and another ion

Oh those clears are awesome!

As for the softness. It's more about pliability of the disc than the softness in yoru fingers. You could put the edges of a SOft between your thumb and middle finger and it wouldn't take much force to hold it there or flex it tighter. They are NOT like Blowflies but will certainly drop dead if you drive it into a tree. (That's a good thing!)

I hope this helps.

Hi justin,

Could I reserve the old 174 orange and white softs?

Thanks.
Sorry for the delay man. I set yours aside (physically) and marked it in the post.

Anyone who has one reserved please get in touch to let me know you're still interested. I have no issue reserving discs for a few weeks but I know there are a million people who would love to get that 169g Ion for example.

iTrader feedback very soon for you guys I haven't got to yet.

I'd like to order the two 174 blank orange medium ions and the 181 blank red vector.

I updated all the reserved/sold tags. The 12 discs people claimed Wed night/Thurs morning were shipped yesterday morning. Thank you everyone.

I place another 32-disc MVP order yesterday. I should have that by mid next week. 12 Ions will be 169g or less.

No problem man. I love to see people happy with their Ions and/or Vectors.

I just sold my last Softs last night.
Luckily the new shipment came today (along with 222 more Innova) so I'll weigh, inventory, and post them late tonight hopefully. I'll either wipe out the first post completely or start a new thread and post a link here.

Thank you so much everyone. I must be pricing these right because these went super fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.