• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 14 discs, a bag, and a golden retriever for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hottpotato

15 discs, a bag, and a golden retriever for sale!!!

So I've recently upgraded to a backpack to use on the course and I am selling my old bag....and because I would rather get a lump sum of money and would like to only have to worry about shipping one package, I am filling the bag with 15 awesome and somewhat uncommon discs! I don't know how much shipping is actually going to be, and I'd rather underestimate it than unknowingly rip someone off, so I'm selling the discs and bag together for $155 plus $35 for shipping.

I have sold a lot of discs on this site and have only ever been given positive feedback, so I feel that I'm a trusted seller and no one should worry about getting ripped off. These are all used-but-still-great discs in a used-but-classic bag and I'd like to try to sell it all to someone on here before just throwing it on eBay. PM me any questions...I can text or email pictures of any of it if needed.

You will get the following:

Innova Hero Discarrier (blue and grey)

Innova Star Firebird (PFN, orange)

Innova Champion Metal Flake Firebird (CFR, black)

Innova Star Max (PFN, marble white, looks kinda like the moon)

Innova Star Destroyer (Avery Jenkins 3 line, red)

Innova Champion Destroyer (pearly, pinkish purple)

Innova Champion Glow Destroyer (x-out)

Innova Champion Katana (2010 Mid-Ohio Am World's Fundraiser...you know, the Cowtana!, red)

Innova Star SL (PFN, deep marble swirls, light/faded green and orange dye colors, but mostly grayish white)

Millennium QJLS (old school, fingerprinty candy champion plastic, probably right after CE plastic, rainbow dye)

Millennium "J"LS (test run of 2000, white)

Innova Champion Leopard (PFN, Barry Shultz 2 time, crystal clear)

Innova Champion Gator (2010 CFR, red)

Innova Champion Roc+ (2016 USDGC, blue)

Innova Star Aviar3 (first run proto stamp, blue)

Gateway SuperSoft Wizard (old stamp, teal)

Golden Retriever (the disc retriever, not the dog breed)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Bump...I'll even include an unthrown double ring San Marino small bead Aviar from a 2005 tournament.

Bump

C'mon y'all, there is some sweet plastic in this bag! You know you want an AJ 3 line Destroyer and some solid pre flight number star plastics?!?!

A couple things if I may. People are particular about what they throw. Someone looking for discs to throw will only want one or maybe two of your discs. They don't want to pay $190 for just the couple discs they want.

Maybe there is someone out there that would be willing to buy everything for $190 to piece everything out and sell individually, and a few of those discs could sell for a decent price (if the condition is good). However, doing that takes A LOT of work and time and then that person is paying $4-$5 shipping for each disc he is selling.

So take that as you may. Also, you should list the condition of every disc on the sleepy scale as well as posting pictures. It might help.

Good luck.

Right on, that totally makes sense. I just wanted to get rid of all of it at once instead of a couple of sales here and there and hoped there would be an innova enthusiast out there who'd want a nice collection of some harder to find throwers. If anyone's interested in any of the items individually, shoot me a pm and make me an offer. All the discs are 6-8/10 condition wise, small ink on a few, and I can provide pictures upon request. Thanks!

I know you want to sell it all as a bunch but how much for the Millennium "J" LS if you'd consider selling it on its own? Had mine stolen years ago and would love to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts