• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 2 BRAND NEW PORTABLE BASKETS Discraft Chainstar & Innova Discatcher Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

Thanks guys. I really feel bad that I seemed so defensive when that wasn't really my intent. However, as Mike Barnett recently somewhat vented on another thread - the disc golf promoter / ambassador / vendor life isn't all First Run Bosses and USDGC Rocs. There's lots of real work, real hours, real sacrifice, and lots of second guessing from all angles.

Ryan - I will NOT be driving to the Memorial this year which means I will not be able to pack along that Chainstar. Then again, bags do fly free on Southwest Too bad I'll be bringing far too much Skyline stuff and won't have any room.

Jason - just from your login I don't recall meeting you but thanks again for the kind words of both me and the course! Some big events and great things in store for the Grey Fox Course this year (including a women's only event and 2 other Skyline based events).

So who wants to buy these baskets?
Ditto. I will also vouch for him here even though he probably does not remember meeting me a couple years ago at Dretzka in Milwaukee.

I am a big fan of a course Terry designed and installed up in Cheesheadland. Grey Fox DGC. As much as it pains me to say it, this is THE best course within a 30 minute drive from my house.

My only complaint is that this course is NOT in my backyard, on the proper side of the border. :p

By the way, I would love to buy this basket today. Unfortunately, my pregnant wife has been watching our $$$ very carefully the last few months. If we get a good tax return, I will find a way!

Jason - just from your login I don't recall meeting you but thanks again for the kind words of both me and the course! Some big events and great things in store for the Grey Fox Course this year (including a women's only event and 2 other Skyline based events).

I was up there for a casual round with Chris Jordan while you were taking pre-reg for a tourney. It was a quick introduction and you were busy workin......no big deal. :hfive:

sorry for the thread drift, but I played 2 rounds at grey fox when i was home for xmas and that course is SUPER SICK! Great design. It has some really tough par 3s and 4s and one of the nicest parks for golf.

Pair of Baskets Up for Grabs!

OFFER STILL STANDS! One lucky guy already purchased a portable Chainstar but I have one more left along with the Innova Discatcher Sport!

Shipping costs vary depending on how far they need to go but if they sell within 30 minutes of Milwaukee, I'll deliver one (or both) free of any shipping or delivery charge!

Discraft Portable Chainstar - $325
400324_10150474698622717_214806427716_8723069_998242942_n.jpghttp:

Innova Portable Discatcher Sport - $180
403845_10150474698672717_214806427716_8723070_711494796_n.jpghttp:

Or - $475 for the pair! Boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.