• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 2 FR and Wasp Rim Buzzz's Pro Line Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilythekid

Par Member
Hello! Blue = Pending

I have for you 2 very fine Frisbees, indeed. No Ink to be seen, Shipping is $5 in the USA, sorry no Canada. All weights are: scaled(marked). Discs go in order of pm time, not thread post. No Trades, Thanks for looking...

Minty Fresh Transparent Non-Pearly Blue Wasp Rim Buzzz 179g(176) 2004 Sizzler Hotstamp 10/10. $60 <-Adjective-heavy description

IMG_20120328_231730.jpg

Stupid Pearly Orange/Yellow (Colorshift) Gummy 173g(172) Pro Line Monster 10/10. $45

IMG_20120328_234529.jpg

Additional Photos are HERE---------------> http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/bilythekid_lvdc/frisbees/

__

Last edited:
I like canada, but the last time I tried to ship there the post office said I needed to fill out a customs form and it would cost $26

Bumpstein. I guess the monster is still available...

Last chance folks, I don't need the $$$ so these discs go back to the collection on Sunday.

Last edited:
it's like $5 to ship a disc to Canada, sent two out yesterday. Just have to fill out a customs form. Unless maybe your customer was waaaaay out in nowheresville.

Status
Not open for further replies.