• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 2001 C E AVIARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleBob3230

I AM LOOKING FOR 2 HOT STAMPS IN PARTICULAR. THE 2001 TEXAS STATE CHAMPIONS IN HOUSTON AND A BLANK OR BLANK X-OUT. I HAVE SOME DISCS TO TRADE OR CAN PAY CASH. ALSO LOOKING FOR 2001 MILLENIUM C E AVIARS IN ALL COLORS ESPECIALLY BLUE AND REDDISH PURPLE BUT MAY CONSIDER YELLOW IF THE PRICES ARE RIGHT FOR ME
THANKS
UNCLE BOB
EMAIL [email protected]
CELL 870-650-1332

Uncle Bob

Hey Uncle Bob,

I got the 2 aviars we were talking about. They are the Schnit!!!

Super sweet!!!

Discs

I got the other discs you sent as well. Thanks so much, Love Ya Uncle Bob,

I may have access to the Brent you are looking for but be patient i will have to do some trading to someone who also wants other rare discs like 3x Aviar and such
Uncle Bob

I have a brent hambrick it has a silver stamp 2797 it is new and unthrown it is not cheap make me an offer
Uncle Bob

Pm'd offer for that Brent Hambrick! that particular one brings back so many memories for me since that was one of the first discs I ever owned way back when.

I don't do this often but I feel compelled to post his response to my $50 offer:

"you are not even in the ball park my friend. No offense but $50.00 for that particular disc is an insult
just forget about it you will not get the disc from me with a riduculous offer like that. Wow"

Next message he insults my income

"you said you would die for one well you put a cheap price on your life anyway you evidently can't afford this disc"

lol what a dick.

funny though as he hit me up for those 2 ce omegas saying he was on a budget and offered 30 per lol for somebody who owns like 140+. You should already know the range and not lowball urself buddy

$30 is the most insulting offer I have ever heard of. $50-70 is in the range for what a new CE Aviar usually would go for on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.