• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2009 Ace Race Disc

I hate the Dizzard. I even named mine and drew pretty pictures on them and they still failed to bring home the bacon. My ESP is named "Acey" and the Pro-D is "St-acey".

The damn things seem to be really spin dependant and I am apparently not spin consistant, nor was just about anyone on our card...we all had a moment or two of shining brilliance but mostly the dizzard fell flat on its ass for me.

I love it- very very consistent for me. don't really care for the esp one though, but I do really like the feel of the dx. I've been using it for approach shots and puts since I got it.

Im not a big rim kind of guy and I really struggled trying to find a grip to fit it and ended up forehanding the entire 2nd round. I imagine those who like a bigger rim would love it though...it looked like it could do some good stuff if you had a handle on it.

I played with it again yesterday on several holes. I am starting to come around. I think I'll be keeping it in my bag for a while. I really like the PRO-D best. I will probably just keep the ESP for a souvenir in a box in the garage.

Yea, the ProD is staying in my bag for a while as well. We played in a bit of rain and there was NO WAY I was going to try to throw the ESP. :)

ESP is on the shelf as well...

Well mine are tattooed so they will stay in the house, unless someone wants some pretty discs with my excellent doodles?

Craig, I will bring you a challenger next time we play...if you are gonna try a bigger rimmed putter you might as well try a good one. ;)

I can't say that I liked the disc. Too slow and it faded hard. Too fast and it turned and didn't come back.

I actually really liked the disc, the pro d one is now in my bag for a while as an approach disc.

Just played the Ace Race in Whitewater with a friend who is a Wizard lover and he could not stand the new disc. He was throwing a 172 ESP.

I , personally, enjoy the disc(172 Pro-D). It holds most any line I put it on and there is a VERY slight fade at the end.

No where near the stability of the Wizard.

Small world, I played that same one. What's your name, boss?

although visibly it is almost identical to the wizard...... I love my wizards ALLOT more. The focus felt slower and like it needed to be thrown perfect or nothing. been comparing it to evolution wizard of same weight and like wizard better hands down. the focus felt like it takes more effort to get a good throw and even then not as good as a SMOOTH wizard toss.

I'm not a huge fan of the flight path it takes but the pro-d plastic feels really good in my hand

Again with the threadjacking but is there anyway I could buy the ace race package for $25? We don't have an ace race in Bowling Green and I would like to throw em

Man, I have played several more rounds and I really love this disc. I think it is my main putter for the foreseeable future. Again, it is the PRO-D. ESP, not so much...

Craig, Christy said you can have her pro-d and she wants to look through your stash. If it is a good disc I will throw st-acey in too.

I'm busy that weekend and even if I wasn't I don't think I would want to travel for it.
Hey man, get on ACE RACE website and go to the part where they have the tournies listed. Get ahold of the TD's and let them know you want one. I know that there was at least one left in Carbondale, Ill. www.sidiscgolf.com. Get ahold of Rob and see if he has still got it.

Latest posts