• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 Ice Bowl artwork?

You mean next years' Ice Bowl ?

27035_l.jpg

28255_l.jpg

And sperm whales have 2000 pound testicles, I think that stat refers to how big it is for their size perhaps.

i found one like 90 miles from me, but it doesn't say what the buy in is. and do you get one of the discs with the buy in?

I doesn't cost much. It depends on whether or not you want to have players packages for entry or not. Then, for prizes you can seek out sponsorship from your local disc golf shop, or if you cant go that route, you can get cash sponsorship and buy Ice Bowl discs from icebowlhq very cheaply. I am organizing my first Ice Bowl this year and I am getting away with it very cheaply.

i found one like 90 miles from me, but it doesn't say what the buy in is. and do you get one of the discs with the buy in?

ALL Ice Bowl tourneys are charity based(or at least that's what the intention is) entry fees should be $20-30 and most often include a disc.

Are you talking about the Pass Creek Ice Bowl? Looks like DGO has a pretty slick website set up.

The only other Oregon Ice Bowl i see is UDA ICE BOWL 21. Drop the TD an email with any questions, he should have alll the answers for the local IB.

yea i am talking about the UDA Icebowl in roseburg http://www.icebowlhq.com/index.php?...ce-bowl-21&option=com_eventlist&Itemid=100053 i have never played in any tournaments and i am not that great but i think it would be a fun experience and maybe force myself to get better. i am really looking forward playing the ace race but thats a while away still.

So play in the Recreation division..... you'll get a disc and have a blast with people that are of your skill level.
Ice Bowls are usually casual events, some even offer mulligans-for-sale with the $$ going to the charity. DEFINTELY a great "first-tournament" for the new disc golfers looking to take their game to the next level........... Have Fun !!

Last edited:
so is the recreation division diff than like am or somthing?

Basically the entry level AM division.......... here is a list of divisons that are usually used in tournaments:

Pro Divisions
Pro Open
Pro Master (over 40 years old)
Pro Grand Master(over 50)

Amatuer Division
Advanced(the top Am division, called AM1)
Advanced Masters(over 40)
Intermediate(Am2)
Novice or Recreational(sometimes these two are separate, Novice=AM3, Rec=Am4)

There's also womens divisions mixed in there too, when necessary ;)

Latest posts