• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Disc Pass

Got it today :thmbup: will take pictures before tonight, and should be able to get it out on monday.

2011 disc pass update

DankuVrymuch
Barneco Phenix, AL 36867
Yearofrolling waukeuoe, IA 50263
Old bassman cincinnati, oh45223
Sgamerp 49525 grand rapids, mi
Smoothsailor 44483 Warren oh
Kw83028 flint, mi 48507
Kmrynders Brookfield, wi 53005
Skippy0420
Deadbody Minneapolis mn 55418
jbowdown
Zaqcb coos bay, OR 97420
Archetype 60447
Roadtripstuff
Fishy
crshnburnd
Skamasterhenrik
Djren12
Teeej
Smyith
Rawb
Agapedad
Disc gopher
Dankuvrymuch
Jpeaslee
Anthony cantow
Erock216
Lxdawg25

^^done^^

discaddict
sgamerp
Lopan12
new013
olkok
kw83028
wabrown23
drew197
fishy
big_game_brewer
tarel
roadtripstuff
shroom
mikepinchico
412disc
mikeb23
smyith
djren12
Tourneyplayer
crchapman86
jcrab66
Barbiaux
erock216

Wow, this thing seems to have outgrown the med flat rate box it was in!

Yes it has, I tried to make it fit back into one, but it would take the removal of 3-4 discs to make that happen. I am still debating if I want to get a large flat rate box or just put it back in the box it was shipped in.

Whats the difference in cost between a brown box and a flat rate one? I got a few super sweet discs I was thinking about throwing in and maybe thinning the herd a bit.. I don't want to be seen as a hoarder.. maybe swap 2 Cryztal for 4 discs, 2 of which I could sent to Solomon for his Haiti excursion.. or put back in a Condor-type disc, that doesn't take up any room as the rest of the discs fit inside of it. Just ideas if the cost of shipping goes up to the point of ridiculousness.

Whats the difference in cost between a brown box and a flat rate one? I got a few super sweet discs I was thinking about throwing in and maybe thinning the herd a bit.. I don't want to be seen as a hoarder.. maybe swap 2 Cryztal for 4 discs, 2 of which I could sent to Solomon for his Haiti excursion.. or put back in a Condor-type disc, that doesn't take up any room as the rest of the discs fit inside of it. Just ideas if the cost of shipping goes up to the point of ridiculousness.

I was thinking of doing the same, but I am still a few people away. I am fine moving up to a larger flat rate box too, that way shipping is the same for everyone, if the higher price is an issue, people can just ask to be removed from the list. So either way I am cool with!

I was thinking of doing the same, but I am still a few people away. I am fine moving up to a larger flat rate box too, that way shipping is the same for everyone, if the higher price is an issue, people can just ask to be removed from the list. So either way I am cool with!

I'd rather move to a larger flat rate than an odd shaped box that is going to cost all of us a different price. Price really isn't an issue with some of us, but might be for others. I'm even farther away, but... just throwing out ideas

I think the large flat rate is the fair way to go for everyone, one we can put as much awesomeness as we want in it and two it is the same price for everyone to ship it.

I think the large flat rate is the fair way to go for everyone, one we can put as much awesomeness as we want in it and two it is the same price for everyone to ship it.

ok looking at the large flat box dimensions 12x12x5.5 isn't much bigger than the medium 11x8.5x5.5 for our purposes just gives more room for swag not really for discs. :thmbdown:

I have a box somewhere that someone shipped me like 20 discs in, it's like a 12" cube.. so when it gets to me the box may get supersized.. I think it cost $15 to ship from Detroit to me with tracking info.. just some more thoughts

I can go with the large flat rate just gotta stop at the post office on my way home from work....

...If they don't have the large boxes in the lobby it may delay getting it out by a day, but I'll see what I can do.

ok looking at the large flat box dimensions 12x12x5.5 isn't much bigger than the medium 11x8.5x5.5 for our purposes just gives more room for swag not really for discs. :thmbdown:

I have a box somewhere that someone shipped me like 20 discs in, it's like a 12" cube.. so when it gets to me the box may get supersized.. I think it cost $15 to ship from Detroit to me with tracking info.. just some more thoughts

Beat me too the punch, I'll give the large flat rate a chance if I can, but from what it cost ERock to send it to me, a large flat rate would be a $ more. This box is pretty good sized, has a bunch of extra room, was thinking about throwing a tshirt in or something as padding. And i'm adding 1 extra disc to it so we can see what the price difference is with that as well.

a large flat rate would be a $ more. This box is pretty good sized, has a bunch of extra room, was thinking about throwing a tshirt in or something as padding. And i'm adding 1 extra disc to it so we can see what the price difference is with that as well.

what did it cost exactly? I also know when I shipped a bunch of dyes back to my buddy it didn't cost metoo much more to go with UPS, and FedEx was right there in price. I really like their tracking way more than USPS

it was 13 something fishy,

I'm just saying nobody bothered to warn me but no box sendage today apparently it's Columbus day, I'll get it going tomorrow.

Stupid post office closing on random days... But yeah it's a few dollars difference for more room. I'm for it

Latest posts