• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

Stii waiting for the last gift for my SS reciepient, could be going to NC and SC.

Dang it! why couldnt it be FL? I could totally go for a cool custom disc display box to house my priceless 02 over the river and through the woods nothin but chain ching flat top glo blizzard champ roc+ xg :wall:

but in all seriousness a velvet lined multicolored wood box to hold a priceless gem would b pretty awesome

Dang it! why couldnt it be FL? I could totally go for a cool custom disc display box to house my priceless 02 over the river and through the woods nothin but chain ching flat top glo blizzard champ roc+ xg :wall:

but in all seriousness a velvet lined multicolored wood box to hold a priceless gem would b pretty awesome

I wanted it to come to MI.... I have several discs that could use a soft home in a great display case :)

Finally got everything in a box and it is getting shipped out tomorrow. Should arrive either Friday or Monday.

*Hint*
Mine is being shipped to a state with arguably the leading firm for New Urbanism Architecture in the world.

my package just processed through greensboro, nc.... but that is not the state of my recipient.....

here are my two packages hopefully shipping today...
IMAG0540.jpg

-glo king cobra
-c-dd2
-SM Big Bird Roc
-11x CA Teebird
-minis
-roc patch

going south of the mason-dixon line...

and
IMAG0542.jpg

-glo king cobra
-c-dd2
-10x KC Pro Teebird
-mystery disc (under 10x)
-glo teebird (not + mold)
-minis
-roc patch

heading one state over...

here are my two packages hopefully shipping today...

-glo king cobra
-c-dd2
-SM Big Bird Roc
-11x CA Teebird
-minis
-roc patch

going south of the mason-dixon line...

and

-glo king cobra
-c-dd2
-10x KC Pro Teebird
-mystery disc (under 10x)
-glo teebird (not + mold)
-minis
-roc patch

heading one state over...

Nice ones sir! Wish I was getting that second one!

Hey Jeff, drop that stuff off at my house, I'll make sure it "goes out"

;)