• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

But were you happy with it? I want to make sure the person is happy.

Well I got 5 discs, it'd all probably depend on if they threw any of the molds you sent. In my case, I did not throw any of them, but I used them as trade bait to get stuff I do use.

Wish List for SSIJ

WISH LIST

All GL, River, Vision, Striker, Core, Fuse. Bright colors, red, orange,yellow, etc.
Omega Super Soft Putter.
Vibram Summets the kind with big blotchy colors.
Shirt large.
Ticket to Las Vegas. :D

If you really want to wind my clock send me WOOD. It dosn't have to be alot. I am Woodcutter after all. Any small amout of exotic wood with cool grains and figures. 1/4" to 1/2" X 3" x 24" is great. Woodcraft gift certificets will work too.

Thanks for the response. I was expecting to give a new disc regardless, but I was thinking that maybe I could send a new disc or two. Then add used disc or two (instead of having to buy a new one because there aren't many places to buy discs around me) and maybe some swag it would be ok. I have stacks and stacks of "thrown a few times" discs that need a good home.

I plan on doing the same thing. One new disc to meet the official rule, and then some lightly used discs (discs that I tried out but did not make the bag) and some swag. I have 100+ discs in the garage won't make it into the my bag and should have something on the wish list of the person I get.

I'm in twice!

I throw Star Bosses, Flicks, Teebirds, Cobras, Sentinels, and Vibram Ridges, but I'd be up to try anything new. I wear a size L shirt and an XL hat. Can't wait!!

Discs I don't like: Zepplins

Discs I like: 150 Class Star Teebirds, 150 Class Star Eagle - X, Any Rocs, Any Fuses, Zones and Voodoos

Try: Blizz Boss, Glow Teebirds, Glow Eagle, TI Plastic, Valks, 150 Flicks Anything, not really looking for anything 11 and up.

Shirt - Large

Hat- Large/XL

Sports Teams: Michigan State, Lions, and Boston Celtics.

Anything local and cool. I love all kinds of swag.

Updated. Not sure if anyone cares :p

I want to play. I've bought tons of stuff I don't use in the last year of learning disc golf. I plan on 5 discs and one will be a CE Starfire!

You must be new here. It's supposed to kind of be a surprise. go to the first page, and it will tell you what to do.

You must be new here. It's supposed to kind of be a surprise. go to the first page, and it will tell you what to do.

"kind" of a surprise.. If I got you, then you will get beer. No surprise there. It's just the kind of beer that will be a surprise, and at this point it will be a surprise to me as well. :)

I'm in twice as well. I throw: old (circle tool and older) soft and medium wizards, stiff no bead aviars, flat and firm dx rocs, heavy (>175) z + x comets, star and 11x champ teebirds, s and c line fd, star and 11x firebirds, and pro, star, and first run cfr wraiths. I really want to try some anodes and opto pures, wear a xxl shirt and don't wear hats.

You don't have to get me anything I throw as its just a starting point and I'm always down with cool stamps and natural beauties.

i just signed up for my 1st SS.

my likes:
firebird
teebird
buzzz
rhyno
blizzard plastic
glow plastic
any putters

shirt size XL, I hate hats.

Thank you organizers!

Latitude 64
Gold Line Plastic
Havoc 168 - 171
Bolt 168 - 171

Westside
Tournament Plastic
Sword 168 -171

Discraft
Ti Stalker 168 - 171
ESP Comet 177+
ESP or Z Crush 168 - 171

MVP
Anode (Medium) 174 (Violet is okay here)

Legacy
Icon or Pinnacle
Rampage 168 - 171
Cannon 168 - 171

Innova (a boy can dream can't he?)
11x Champ Teebird CAL
KC Pro Teebird
8, 9, 10, or 11x KC Pro Rocs
CE Teebird
CE Eagle
CE Valkyrie

Disc Color I would prefer bright colors. (I have a hard time finding gold, dark blue, and purple)

Hyzerbomb
HB Flex-fit hat S-M
Prefer Red or Blue

Dri Fit and Tee Shirts XXL

Stickers, patches, minis

I am not picky though, anything will be accepted with greatfullness

Latest posts