• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Ledgestone NT presented by Discraft

Here are some of the top names who signed up last night:

Chris Heeren, Dana Vicich, Keith Warren, Brad Schick, Tim Barham, Geoff Bennett, Jon Perry, Michael Johansen, Tyler Horne, Jay Reading, Nikko Locastro, Matt Orum, Don Smith, Justin Jernigan, Shasta Criss, Kevin McCoy, Devan Owens, Jonathan Baldwin, Brian Schweberger, Matt Kern, Nate Sexton, Paul McBeth, Jeremy Koling, Ron Convers, Cam Todd, Patrick Blazek, Johne McCray, David Feldberg, Dutch Napier, Paul Ulibarri, Drew Gibson, Josh Childs, Will Schusterick, Ricky Wysocki, Alex Geisinger, Scott Burtard, Philo Brathwaith, Steve Rico, Joey Lutz, Brad Schick, Gregg Barsby, Steve Brinster, Joe Rovere, Eric McCabe, Jared Roan, Cale Leivska, Paul Oman, Avery Jenkins, Nate Doss, Henrik Johansen and more!

Registration is only open to those 990 and above and those who recruit whole sponsors. Only 45 spots left in MPO out of a total of 192.

So how fast you think the AMs sign up is going to fill?? Good thing I checked the date again, I had my calendar set for thursday@7!

So how fast you think the AMs sign up is going to fill?? Good thing I checked the date again, I had my calendar set for thursday@7!

I'm guessing it'll take 45 minutes for Ams to fill. Wish I could go; it's back-to-back weekends with my favoriate A-tier and I can't swing the vacation days. Ugh...

Hi John,

I'm thinking about trying to make it out there to film. Would I be welcome? I realize Marty will be there filming, and I'd imagine Terry will be doing live, but I figure the more the merrier. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Ian / CentralCoastDiscGolf.

Chris h is 986 rated. Wtf?

If you recruit a hole sponsor (or sponsor a hole yourself) you could sign up regardless of your rating. I'm guessing that's what Heeren did. He's a pretty popular name up here (used to be over 1000 rated) so that's why he's included in the "big names" list.

If you recruit a hole sponsor (or sponsor a hole yourself) you could sign up regardless of your rating. I'm guessing that's what Heeren did. He's a pretty popular name up here (used to be over 1000 rated) so that's why he's included in the "big names" list.

Yeah, he was rated 1000+ from 2002-2014. He took a step back over the last couple of years and his rating has dropped.

He'll be back to his thousand rated ways this year I'm sure.

I'm thinking about trying to make it out there to film. Would I be welcome? I realize Marty will be there filming, and I'd imagine Terry will be doing live, but I figure the more the merrier. Thoughts?

Ian, please send an email to [email protected] and copy [email protected] on the email about what you would like to do. Thanks!

Also, Marty has not contacted us and we have a pretty strict media policy but we are open to hearing what you have to say!

Chris h is 986 rated. Wtf?

Chris Heeren is a client of Ledgestone Insurance - any client of Ledgestone Insurance had the ability to sign up early. Also, as stated, recruiting a hole sponsor allowed you to get in early.

No Simon?

Simon signed up this evening after I reached out to him.

We are fairly confident the AM side will fill within an hour tomorrow night. I have had NUMEROUS messages tonight about people wanting to sign up for the AM side. I have told everyone the same thing....make sure you have an account registered at www.iregisteredonline.com and make sure to sign up at 7PM CST!

I'm thinking of signing up for this but I'm not from the area at all. I see suggested hotels on the website but was wondering if anyone could give insight on these in relation to proximity and things of that nature. Or if anyone has any general info on what to expect from the tournament or the area itself. Any info is greatly appreciated.

We are fairly confident the AM side will fill within an hour tomorrow night. I have had NUMEROUS messages tonight about people wanting to sign up for the AM side. I have told everyone the same thing....make sure you have an account registered at www.iregisteredonline.com and make sure to sign up at 7PM CST!

I think it will fill in minutes...and possibly crash the website

What if you are AM and over 990, do you technically have to be "Pro" to register. Also, where is the registration list?