• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 PDGA Tour Prediction Contest – The Memorial Championship presented by Discraft

No one geussed Jerm to win. I was one of the only ones who had him top 4. But sadly I also had Ricky. I am glad his card wasn't covered today, I would have been yelling at my computer at work.

I had him up there as well; I just wish I hadn't dropped Lizotte out of my top four for Uli! :wall: Oh well, also had Wysocki fade out. I'm glad for Jerm though, even if it cost me in the points

so who won our contest? Scott Stokely was tied with Paul Dorries for 91st. If that helps.

seven guys/gals got 3 of 4 but incorrect winner. They all are tied with a 15. This is unnoficial of course. BUT it does appear the Discgolfstu is the winner winner chickin dinner. Congrats!
Discgolfstu-15 TB-69
Cblanch4-15 TB-66
Adlacro-15 TB-63
Goeyj-15 TB-33
ThatdirtyKid-15 TB-32
Magicweed-15 TB-28
Sidewinder-15 TB-18

seven guys/gals got 3 of 4 but incorrect winner. They all are tied with a 15. This is unnoficial of course. BUT it does appear the Discgolfstu is the winner winner chickin dinner. Congrats!
Discgolfstu-15 TB-69
Cblanch4-15 TB-66
Adlacro-15 TB-63
Goeyj-15 TB-33
ThatdirtyKid-15 TB-32
Magicweed-15 TB-28
Sidewinder-15 TB-18

Nice!

Mocheez gathered the results for the last prediction contest and has them in a nice table that he'll continue to use for the rest of the year. I see a few of those names already close to the top of that table.

2/4 for me ain't bad. And Shoestrings was in 6th, with a solid final round.

I keep saying to myself, "This is the tourney were Will putts lights out." It's gonna happen. Let's hope sooner or later.

Man I couldn't believe how close I was!

So this is for just NT, Worlds, and USDGC?

nice to get 3 out of the 4.

Of course mediocrity set in with my tiebreaker losing by six places.

We'll see about the next one!

Let's be honest. Jerm probably didn't pick Jerm to win. He said his best finish there was 14th.

Awesome for him to grab another major win :clap:, for Big Jerm!

I did not pick him in my four either, I gotta quit pulling for Nate in my pics and use a little more scrategy in my pickins :p! I always feel Nate is due a victory soon though.

Anybody pick Stokleys place correctly...I dont know/care for the dude and even I did not pick him to suck so hard.

Last edited:
Mocheez guessed 89. I think that was the closest.

Yep, one more stroke and I would have nailed it. bbwrenn predicted 79th, so we were both within 5. (looks like SS unofficially tied for 84th place)

Congrats to DiscgolfStu. I will send you a PM for details on where to send the Buzzz.

Here are the results for the Memorial. I will post the cumulative results in the main thread.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Memorial 1.png
    Memorial 1.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Memorial 2.png
    Memorial 2.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Memorial 3.png
    Memorial 3.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 104
Hey, when is the next tournament? Is this just NT's or are we going to do the Glass Blown Open?