• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

Must be nice to view it. Internet connection at my computer blows. Nice to see the live scoring is starting to get filled out. Paige and cat not doing so hot to start.

can't view livestreams at work, someone want to update us on some FPO scoring?

Holly is having a very impressive round! It would be awesome to see her on the lead card tomorrow. She has been improving at a good pace.

Moser will definitely make a run, if not win it outright. His rating is a little bit lower than his skill level, as he does not practice at all. However, leading up to worlds he has been practicing alot which will greatly increase his chances

Moser I believe is tied with the most PFDO wins as well as being the only pro to come out to the warmup tournaments at the courses this year. He is definitely going to make a run for it.

Hole 6 must be tough?

Very long and tight. At least 800' and dead straight. There are two 40' wide fairways down the left and right with a few trees in between the fairways. If you get off of them, you are in real trouble and usually have to pitch out.

Is the live stream showing round 2 right now? It says live, but PDGA is showing round 1 scored up to 18. ?????

Very long and tight. At least 800' and dead straight. There are two 40' wide fairways down the left and right with a few trees in between the fairways. If you get off of them, you are in real trouble and usually have to pitch out.

My favorite hole on course. Absolute beauty.

Latest posts