• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Vibram Open

Well why can't I be leading a big tourney and the gallery wondering who the hot girl is carrying my bag. Well maybe I should say why can't I just be playing maple right now hot girl or not, playing well or not. It would be nice so nice either way.

They've had a camera on the women all weekend, and shown highlights during the break when the MPO lead card gets into the uncoverable part of the course. I imagine they can take that footage and release edited versions of the rounds at a later date.

I really hope marty is covering the lead card today, instead of sticking with a prodigy b-lister.

Just went back and watched hole 18. Seems like such a high risk/reward. MJ and Nate tried to get through but they both found OB. And Bradley with a huge putt for 3 to take the lead.

Has anybody on the lead card today won this event?

Well why can't I be leading a big tourney and the gallery wondering who the hot girl is carrying my bag. Well maybe I should say why can't I just be playing maple right now hot girl or not, playing well or not. It would be nice so nice either way.

It helps to be a rock star disc golfer.

Paige with two 1000+ rated rounds in a row.

Wow. How hard is Maple Hill Gold that these women, who could kick most of our butts, are all over par for the tourney. Congrats to Paige on the win. She has been sort of second fiddle to Cat this year, but you can never count her out. Too bad Val didn't play more consistently, or she would have been in contention.

Paige with two 1000+ rated rounds in a row.

She crushed almost every tourney last year...either she has taken a step back or not improved at all or Catrina Allen is just on another level from last year. Those two are essentially classic Ricky and Paul right now. Great battles.

I think Paige is really unhappy with needing to play for prodigy this year, but that's another topic. Really happy to see her with the W

Wow. How hard is Maple Hill Gold that these women, who could kick most of our butts, are all over par for the tourney.

FPO also plays the Blue tee on holes#1, 8, 14, 17 and 18. So it's really a slightly shorter Maple Hill Gold, but still hella challenging!

Latest posts