• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Disccraft Ace Race

Any pics of the "backpack"?

The players pack pic (drawing) make it look like an Upper Park Draw. I don't care either way, just curious. Playing in my local AR run by DiscNDat next weekend.

The players pack pic (drawing) make it look like an Upper Park Draw. I don't care either way, just curious. Playing in my local AR run by DiscNDat next weekend.

Shoot was just home on lunch taking some pics, wish I had read this earlier.

Its pretty similar to the Draw you mentioned in my opinion. Havent done much with mine other than take it home and store it. Drawstring top, no internal structure, water bottle pocket and accessory pocket.

Played our race on the 19th. I grabbed a couple 172g. One a solid blue, the other was a swirly two tone purple. The plastic was z- like. There was an active sprinkling rain, and the grass was wet. This plastic was very slippery! ! Tip..bring a dry bag and extra towels.

Back hand: I could get a good slight turn and fade
shot, and a straight up hyzer bomb for an open pin.

Forehand : Was a little flippy when thrown into a light headwind. Worked ok as thumber.

I will try to remember to take a few pictures of the backpack tonight. But I actually have used it for a few short rounds. The disc pocket can comfortably hold 2 discs, and can be 3 if you are using shallow rim discs (nothing like 3 Rocs or whatever has that kind of profile) but probably like 2 drivers and a putter.

The pouch can easily have a disc or two thrown in, and I carried a long sleeve shirt in the bag with me. So it was a very minimal disc round for what I used the bag for when on a family vacation and I didn't bring the full backpack with me.

Just ordered a Wildcat off Infinite. 4th disc I ever bought, back in '02, around the time I was starting to get "good" (in relation to my fellow idiot friends, so I was still terrible.) This one's just for the wall.

I will try to remember to take a few pictures of the backpack tonight. But I actually have used it for a few short rounds. The disc pocket can comfortably hold 2 discs, and can be 3 if you are using shallow rim discs (nothing like 3 Rocs or whatever has that kind of profile) but probably like 2 drivers and a putter.

The pouch can easily have a disc or two thrown in, and I carried a long sleeve shirt in the bag with me. So it was a very minimal disc round for what I used the bag for when on a family vacation and I didn't bring the full backpack with me.

Just got my stuff yesterday. The Backpack is indeed a rebranded Upper Park Draw. Decent little travel bag.

Latest posts