• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2020 Tourney Vids

This is a situation where having a caddie would have helped. He/she could have maybe stopped her after her third shot and convinced her to slow down and concentrate. I have missed putts like this before but never three in a row.

Thanks again. At least I know now why I couldn't find it before, I was searching 2020 Waco FPO.

This is a situation where having a caddie would have helped. He/she could have maybe stopped her after her third shot and convinced her to slow down and concentrate. I have missed putts like this before but never three in a row.

Thanks again. At least I know now why I couldn't find it before, I was searching 2020 Waco FPO.

FYI, Cat doesn't like that the rules allow caddies. She thinks every player should have to carry their own gear.

FYI, Cat doesn't like that the rules allow caddies. She thinks every player should have to carry their own gear.

I don't know what it's like for the guys, but on the FPO side I've grown accustomed to cardmates who take long periods of coaching from their caddie (always a guy) before every single throw. It's tedious.