• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 2nd run FD 170-175

Status
Not open for further replies.

Columbia gorge

Par Member
Looking to trade for 5ish of these discs 9/10-10/10. No crazy ink please. I have quite a few discs I would be willing to part with. If you have some lets work a deal. Thank you.

Flat, tiny bubbles in the rim. Flies more like a beefy teebird than a FD

I have a few but they all all high 160's, don't know if that would work for you. Let me know.

Looking to trade for 5ish of these discs 9/10-10/10. No crazy ink please. I have quite a few discs I would be willing to part with. If you have some lets work a deal. Thank you.

These are in high demand. If you can make it to worlds I know the Discmania RV just stamped a bunch of 2nd run's with the Lizotte signature stamp (really pretty ones too) and loaded them onto the rig so you could check them out there.

I have one that just came in today. Yellow. Scaled 169g 10/10. Has the bubbles in flight plate :) shoot me a message maybe we can work something out. I just got it with intentions on testing it out but who knows :)

These are in high demand. If you can make it to worlds I know the Discmania RV just stamped a bunch of 2nd run's with the Lizotte signature stamp (really pretty ones too) and loaded them onto the rig so you could check them out there.

how do i get one of these without being in SF...

You can't get them in SF...

Sorry, that was in ref to the post discmania had about them stopping in SF first. I need one of these w/o having to take a flight to Oregon... so bad

Sorry for the thread drift. To get things back on track... OP, if you're willing to buy and not trade, you can get second runs in the weight you're looking for at discgolfcenter.com

Status
Not open for further replies.