• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3 Man Throwdown Against MS in Highland, IL September 15

dehaas

* Ace Member *
I'm putting on my third installment of the 3 Man Throwdown Against MS on Sunday September 15 at Silver Lake Park in Highland, IL. 2 rounds of bring your own partners best shot. $25 per team includes custom stamped disc done by the man, the myth, the legend himself, ZAM and lunch provided between rounds. Lots of free ctp and longest putt prizes each round and some ring of fire prizes during the lunch break. Optional raffle and ace pool, I've always got some goodies to give away.

This will be PDGA sanctioned, but since I am falling under the competition endowment program, the normal $10 non member fee WILL NOT APPLY.

Field will be capped at 36 teams and has filled in previous years, so if you want in get in touch with me. Team slots will fill first come first served upon payment of entry fees.

16 of 36 slots have been claimed. Registration list on the pdga page is current, aside from the few teams who have 2 but are still working on their third player.

Reach out with your team if you want in, I know there a bunch of teams out there who should be passing their info in the next few days.

I have a partner too play with. i would be interested. let me know if still available. Also its 25 for the team? i would donate some more and or some discs. let me know

Thanks

Mike

36 teams now registered. I'll take teams for a waitlist in case I get any last minute bail outs.