• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4th Annual Hawk Hollow Meet

To get an invitiation complete the poll

• Total voters
Ill be there!

IMG_20130909_072448.jpg

Beer Time

As Jrawk has mentioned earlier, I will have a stocked "Tub of Beer". New this year is a large cooler to keep ice in. (Less trips to the store)

In order not to drive home with a bunch of beer nobody liked, I am asking for SUGGESTIONS as to which type of beers I should stock the tub with. As much as I would like to stock it with high dollar microbrews, lets keep it within reason. Also remember, all beer will come in cans. I do not believe Biscoe wants bottles or kegs.

So, please post two or three type of beers you would like to see in the "Tub of Beer", and I will do my best to make it happen.

As always, monetary or beer donations are welcomed, but not necessary.

please post two or three type of beers you would like to see in the "Tub of Beer"
think bottles are okay.. no kegs.
Yeungling lager is good in cans/bottles
Does Oktoberfest come in cans?

Recycling Bin

I we also be bringing a recycling bin for cans, bottles and cardboard. Along with heavy black garbage bags to carry everything home in.

I like darker stuff. I will have a good number of Boont Amber Ales with me a d hopefully some New Castle werewolf if they come out with it again.

Kevin did you need more grill surface last year? I can bring my little tailgate grill up if needed.

I am excited for this. I cant wait to play these courses they have been on my wishlist for a long time! Is anybody going to be at the Grange during the day Friday? I am trying to play Sunnyside and Darkside before the party Friday night.

@Jabruzzo- You can't go wrong with Yuengling, it is my favorite regular beer.

Truck tents still ok to use?
Yepper

I am excited for this. I cant wait to play these courses they have been on my wishlist for a long time! Is anybody going to be at the Grange during the day Friday? I am trying to play Sunnyside and Darkside before the party Friday night.

If i weren't playing receptionist, that's where i'd be! :)

I'm sure some guys will be there, maybe the other guys coming from jersey (cyclops and crew)

@Jabruzzo- You can't go wrong with Yuengling, it is my favorite regular beer.

After setting up my tent I was going to find some guys to go over to play either Sunny or Dark.

What time you plan on making it to Hawk Hollow?

After setting up my tent I was going to find some guys to go over to play either Sunny or Dark.

What time you plan on making it to Hawk Hollow?

I want to try to be there before/no later then 10am so that I have plenty of time to enjoy the Grange.

So, please post two or three type of beers you would like to see in the "Tub of Beer", and I will do my best to make it happen.
Dark beers are always appropriate. I should be able to bring some of Flying Dog's finest (hometown brewery).

Hawk Hollow

I will be coming and bringing three people. My Brother Alan Austin and his friend Matt and my nephew Keith. Alan, Matt and I will be playing all events at hawk hollow but not absolutely sure we will play at Block house because it is so late, we will decide later. We will pay you on Friday of event.

Tim

I want to try to be there before/no later then 10am so that I have plenty of time to enjoy the Grange.

I just remembered I have a dental appointment Friday morning at 8:30AM, so I am not going to make it to Hawk Hollow until 12:30 - 1PM.

So you guys head out without me. I played the Grange last year and had a blast!

I will hang out with Jerry and help setup the campsite!

Latest posts