• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 76 Disc, OOP, PFN, FR, SE, & throwers:Bullet Aviar DGA Buzzz Wasp FR-P2 Hornet Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

spahnandsain

Birdie Member
76 Disc, OOP, PFN, FR, SE, & throwers:Bullet Aviar DGA Buzzz Wasp FR-P2 Hornet Escape

Clearing some discs out. Prices are shipped and OBO. I am not going to let a deal fall through over a couple of bucks. Better deals on multiples. Pictures are close to alphabetical order like the spreadsheet. Please let me know if you need more details or better pictures. Please bump with your pms. I'll send with a tracking number, pm me afterwards if you need it.
Blue=pending
Red=gone

Google docs spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zfCnmXDeKJfkJiERwQOpZPDWiDJGNpoY1X9uvGRK_7U/edit#gid=2
A-C

C-O

P-T

T-X

Last edited:
Roc and xd gone, a few more pending. Deals on multiples. Somebody buy this first run s-line P2 before I put it in my bag. McBeast carries one so maybe I'll play like him!

Big bumpbowski

^The yellow Blink 182 Sw'er is marked SSW and the other blue one has SW written in non-factory writing. Unfortunately I can't tell what it was originally marked.

Sale still going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts