• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Any Discraft pros you are tired of hearing about?

Does Brodie Smith count yet? Or do we have to wait for him to accept cash?

Feeling nostalgic for Locastro, which, back then, didn't seem possible.

So, yeah, all of 'em.

Last edited:
Discgolf forums two years ago:
"Discraft needs to step their game up, get some high level pros and be better at media"

Discgolf forums now:
"Discraft have to many pros and we are tired of hearing about them all the time"

You really can´t win against forums. . .

Isn't everyone a Discraft pro now?

No but almost all top Dynamic Disc Pro players that did not stop touring and go to a regular job, ended up at Discraft or back with whoever was sponsoring them before they signed on with Dynamic Disc. As of 2019 this started and as of early 2020 it seems that the Dynamic Disc Roster of top Pro players is now 90% to 95% gone. Latitude 64 was able to keep most of the roster of players minus Ricky W maybe a few others I am forgetting, and Even Westside Discs picked up Nikko Locastro to be a sponsored pro player for at least 2020.

Last edited:
I strive to make social media a choice. I am steadfast in my quest, to not purposefully subject myself to something that bothers me. So.....no.

Basically this. Can't say I'm tired of hearing about any of them, cuz I really don't follow anything.

Can't argue with any of the above. I follow little if any social media, so my Discraft burnout doesn't come from there.

But when you hit "all new posts" on this sight and 6 of the first 10 posts are Discraft related, it starts getting a bit annoying.

Oh well, this too shall pass, just like Prodigy and Trilogy before.