• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Any news on Discraft Luna first run release date?

Speedy77

Hey guys!

Picked up a luna at launch and am super pumped for the disc. I told myself I wouldn't throw it until I sat on it for a bit to see where prices went, and now it seems like they're slowly going up. I'd like to start getting my putter squared away for this season, but don't really want to until I have a chance to test the Luna (I'll be comparing how i like the aviar, p2, firefly, and luna to decide on a putter for the season). Anyone hear anything about when we'll see the first official run for the luna? Tried Googling with no luck. Thanks for reading!

With so many fist run McBeth discs produced, will they ever go up much in value?

Yes. Especially if he wins a worlds with that putter. You have to release a ton of them so ppl will throw them. If it was limited to say 5k, that would make it tough to use.
A lot of ppl will make this their main putter and need backups for years to come.
If all that fails, you should be able to get back what you paid at least. Lets not forget that this is PM first original disc he helped create. If he continues his dominance, these have no reason not to go up

Yes. Especially if he wins a worlds with that putter. You have to release a ton of them so ppl will throw them. If it was limited to say 5k, that would make it tough to use.
A lot of ppl will make this their main putter and need backups for years to come.
If all that fails, you should be able to get back what you paid at least. Lets not forget that this is PM first original disc he helped create. If he continues his dominance, these have no reason not to go up

I bought a bunch of of McBeth discs when they came out. Sold most, but am still keeping a few to see what happens. I do think I will at least be able to get what I paid for them.

Whatever the deal I hope it works out and they can release a VERY similar run soonish - I always like to try new discs out but I told myself NO no more - I went through a trip with putters last year and went through 5-6 different putters again --- I have been using a Shield and really liking it. I made the mistake of checking out a Luna at the pro shop and I really liked the feel - actually reminded of my shield but with a lil rounder bottom and I like that feel. So yeah, I want to pick a couple up but I can wait for a stock release.

Someone mentioned that the plastic will be tweaked from the first run Luna's, curious to see how much will change.

Not too thrilled about this. It was exactly what I was hoping wouldn't happen which is why I have about 14 Lunas just in case. If they tweak they should make it grippier but still just as stiff. Honestly I like it the way it is now

Not too thrilled about this. It was exactly what I was hoping wouldn't happen which is why I have about 14 Lunas just in case. If they tweak they should make it grippier but still just as stiff. Honestly I like it the way it is now

Just a thought but what if the plastic was made as to be as slick as the McPro/Touring series Pro Plastic just for Paul? Like a next tick slicker? I hope no and the new Jawbreaker Tuff plastic gets more grip like a bit more like Jawbreaker and nearly as stiff though just a tad more flex.

The LUNA will be release on the 22nd of March here in Sweden

lunafirstrun.jpg

Latest posts