• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anybody here make tags?

dehaas

* Ace Member *
Seems like there's a regular group of guys that i play most of my golf with. Few of us had kicked around the idea of getting a small batch of tags made to swap amongst ourselves. Our local club does the credit card sized metal tags with the bottle opener built in, thinking something different than that. I think the blown glass would be cool but am worried about durability if it gets dropped. So that has me interested in resin maybe. These would be a one and done thing...not necessarily a yearly purchase so something that looks good but is higher quality would be ok.

Anybody do something similar or know somebody who has?

I mostly do minis, but could pretty easily do something a little smaller (resin) for a tag, or even do a regular mini, could drill a hole through it and call it a tag.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• glowminis.jpg
    glowminis.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 133
We've been making our tags for 9 years........ these will get clear coated and Para cord added once the DisCap logo and 2018 is stamped on the opposite side.

picture.php

I was just thinking of this but I don't have anyone I play with kinda solo out there but that be cool a couple guys that do tags amoungest them self's

I was just thinking of this but I don't have anyone I play with kinda solo out there but that be cool a couple guys that do tags amoungest them self's

I play in a group that fluctuated from 2-12 and now we are basically 5 guys. We had a small batch of tags made for our group. However before we bought the tags we had everyone that played put in a mini and we played for the number assignment to their mini and we used those mini's as our tags. It was all friends so its all for bragging rights anyway. We did make a rule that the #1 tag guy gets to pick the course for the next day of play.

Good luck