• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Austin mini's?

Noobaque

Bogey Member
in a outdated thread there was a schedule of austin mini's. was just wondering if anyone knew a more recent schedule? im off today and want to play.

i know about the wednesday and friday at seeright, and thursday at zilker. is there anything on mondays?

i heard there is a mini everyday except sunday somewhere in austin hook me up!

thanks in advance

Noobaque, I don't know about today (Mondays), but there is a mini (actually a blind-draw doubles) on Sundays at Wells Branch (10:00 a.m.). This is just north of Austin. The other course which used to have mini's is Bart (off of 51st across from the old airport), but I don't know what day or whether that continues. You could check the website of the waterloo disc golf club.

ive searched everywhere imaginable for mini times. everything is old. pretty sad for the disc golf mecca of texas to have such poor communication for folks that cant be at the courses enough to hear about things by word of mouth.

im comin from fredericksburg so i try to make it on my days off and make it worth my drive to play with folks.

Latest posts