• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Avery Jenkins Star TeeBird (Tour Series)

I asked for a bright and got a cool green/blue transitional. Mild dome. Pretty gummy for star plastic, feels nice in the hand.

91967CFE-AA24-4BD9-85FD-6B1A7162D0EE-3426-000003562EA02900_zpsc49996b9.jpg

Man...mine haven't gotten to me yet but I'm getting pretty excited. I have pretty good vision, so I can usally see most discs unless they are brown or black..of course every disc is easy to see when you keep every shot on the fairway like me
:::heavysarcasm:::

Well, I asked for 2 BRIGHT colors and I got 2 identical DARK purple ones.

Back to not ordering from Innova FS. Ever.

Seems like there are a few complainers about the colors of these discs and the destroyers that were released. How about you send them back to Innova. There are many other people that would like to throw them. Sorry that the ones you got did not match your wall.

I asked for "vivid" colors instead of "bright" like everyone else, so maybe I'll get the hook-up LOL

I just want there to be a big contrast between the colors on the disc. I think even if the main color was poop brown or something, as long as the other colors contrasted pretty heavily it should be easy to find and look sick in the air.

These are all 172... i'd trade someone for a sweet 170

Attachments

• IMG_20130417_175000_349.jpg
    IMG_20130417_175000_349.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 137
Well, it flew like a Teebird. Of course there's a stiff wind outside, but it flew straight and faded at the end. I released with a little hyzer and it barely flipped to flat and went straight for about 300 before starting its fade back. Going right in the bag. If you love star Teebirds, or even the recent no-time champion ones they ran last year, you'll like this one. It's not as beefy as the last 12x run they came out with, so don't expect a Firebird/Teebird hybrid. They fly great and I bet they'll get more controllable with age. Just my opinion.

got these tee birds in today!!!

don't you just love coming home to fresh plastic!!

Attachments

• teebirds.jpg
    teebirds.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 151
oooooh peeeaarly! i probably wouldnt dig the stability tho:wall:

These were waiting for me when I got home. Hooray!
The all pink one has a green metal flake stamp. These are both super swirly. I didn't specify color preference and I'm stoked with what I got. Both 175. Just what the doc. Ordered (I know... Lame joke)

Here's mine. They weren't kidding when they said they were stiffer star plastic. These are about as firm as the Brinbirds are. Taking one out to throw now, will come back with results. These are all 175

So happy I got pink, the bright orange Val TL is nice as well

Attachments

• IMG95201304179518551995709.jpg
    IMG95201304179518551995709.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 101
Has anyone gotten a disc that wasn't 172 or 175? Did they only produce the high end of each range? Both mine were 175g.