• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Avery Jenkins Star TeeBird (Tour Series)

Real happy with my shipment. It would have been neat to see these with red, blues, and yellow. But I would bet this is a different plastic all together than the stuff used to make star discs.

04AE4943-7F1B-4991-9638-CCF15B66044E-1123-00000126182B839D_zpse4a90c81.jpg

New Mold?

I was comparing my new Avery Tbird to my champ tbird and it looks like the wing is different. Are these tour tbirds a new mold? The yellow is my Champ+, the purple is the Brinster. and the Star is the Avery

Attachments

• TBird+_Avery.jpg
    TBird+_Avery.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Tbird+_Brinster.jpg
    Tbird+_Brinster.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Avery_Brinster.jpg
    Avery_Brinster.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 114
I have compared my Avery teebirds to champs, kc pros, star, and dx. The new Averys do feel different than most in the wing. There is a small change in the radius instead of being smooth. It feels the same as my 11x kc pros.

I say these are hard for star. They are rigid. I have a collection of star teebirds, mostly a couple years old, and these are the most firm.

For grip...I will say they are slick. A bit glossy. It isn't enough to deter me from putting one in the bag though. Just a different feel than normal star.

Tarel, I just picked up an ESP zone and the plastic feels very similar grip wise.

I was comparing my new Avery Tbird to my champ tbird and it looks like the wing is different. Are these tour tbirds a new mold? The yellow is my Champ+, the purple is the Brinster. and the Star is the Avery

They are standard mold star teebirds. AJ was very specific with what he wanted.

They are standard mold star teebirds. AJ was very specific with what he wanted.

My five have a different wing than star teebirds. The factory store even says these are OS.

Give them a gentle feel.

I say these are hard for star. They are rigid. I have a collection of star teebirds, mostly a couple years old, and these are the most firm.

For grip...I will say they are slick. A bit glossy. It isn't enough to deter me from putting one in the bag though. Just a different feel than normal star.

Great discription

Lol, sorry Terry!

As far as these being different, it kinda seems like the nose is more blunt than my pre-flight numbers *TB. Is there a chance than they used a spacer with these? Both of my AJs are very similar to my Totems as far as wing height and dome are concerned.

Yeah, the clear Totem is the crown jewel of my TB collection. The stamp is actually green, but it looks black in the wack-ass upside down pic. I swear that it wasn't like that when I posted it.

Thanks Bobby! I managed to grab one of the last ones from the factory store. Honestly, I'll probably never throw it, I have a blue one that's my thrower and a pink/red one as a back up. The clear Totem with the green stamp is going to look bad ass next to the green AJ on my wall.

I'm so confused, now on my Mac the pic is right side up, but earlier on my iPad it was upside down. Strange.

mine are taking a long time to get here

I ordered with minutes of the release. I checked the tracking yesterday it says it will be here Monday. There was a weather delay. So that will be ten days since I ordered.