• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Barsby Sig Disc Wild Speculation Thread

Eagle3 is something I would for sure buy, barsby's name on it would just be a bonus. It would for sure breathe life back in to eagles, and a couple other names on your are throwing them as well, Calvin Heimburg throws one I think.

Scorps are already on the map, ever since Barsby in the bag lots of folks are trying to get the older runs. Good thing there is a current run that flies the same...

Edit: eagle3 should be in a softer fingerprinty champ. Like the 11x champ

Last edited:
It´s the same disc. . but JC Aviar is a sig. series version with JC stamp in a special plastics

Yeah the color glows are cool, I just get a kick out of him using someone else's signature disc

"You'll get up and down." Neatly tucked somewhere in the stamp.

"If you get a 5 on a stupid hyzer hole, you're guaranteed to birdie everything else"

the number of ways you could make that fun and hilarious are too many to even count haha

But but but, has he ever thrown an Eagle3? I'm guessing no since it doesn't exist.

Suppose they make it and it's really a Wolf2? Or groove8?

Eagle 3 would be a mistake in my opinion. I would do a limited run of barsby color glow eagle or eagle-l's similar to the sexy birds, a special run of bottom stamped barsby scorpious', and have him get the pro rhyno as a sig disc (the good pro like the new run of pro pigs, not r-pro or the stiff pro).

Innova and barsby would make bank.

Eagle 3 would be a mistake in my opinion. I would do a limited run of barsby color glow eagle or eagle-l's similar to the sexy birds, a special run of bottom stamped barsby scorpious', and have him get the pro rhyno as a sig disc (the good pro like the new run of pro pigs, not r-pro or the stiff pro).

Innova and barsby would make bank.

^I like this idea...

GB Pro Rhynos

It has to be some kind of Eagle, right?

Color Glow, flat Eagle(3) would be pretty awesome. I threw cycles of Eagles as my main driver for maybe the first 5 years that I played. That would get me to try them again.

Color glow EX or E3, if it stays the same mold as the EX and not different like the Teebirds are.

The Innova release will be some sort of eagle. Millennium will be some sort of Scorpius. And Discmania will give him an STD.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If there isn't a Barsby STD what has this all been about? What is he working toward?

I'd pit some Eagle3's up against the undertaker. Yeah, why not.

I vote GB (iron leaf) Eagle3s.

Someone tallying these? :)

Latest posts