• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Basket Photos - HALP!

amexpo II
244c8dbc.jpg

amexpo III
036bb968.jpg

Pole Hole, Tone, and TubeTone i would guess to look something like this
disc-06b.jpg

so that leaves these from the original list:
Amexpo I
DesignerPro
DiscGolf Ctr
EuroChain
Knickarp
StrokeSavers

If we can't get them all, that's alright. I may turn this into a basket database... because why not :)

Here's a DesignerPro from the Blackfoot DGC media.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DesignerPor.jpg
    DesignerPor.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 88
DiscGolf Ctr

Hmm...Some courses that say they have DiscGolf Ctr and Eurochain show baskets with yellow bands. Is it possible these are re-sellers, not manufacturers?

7571585e.jpg

6b204269.jpg

Predator basket

Attachments

• predatorbasket.jpg
    predatorbasket.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 25
Online they say an Axiom Discs Pro 24-Chain Disc Golf Basket is the same thing as the MVP Black Hole Pro 24-Chain Portable Disc Golf Basket Target so just make a note of that with the MVP Black Hole Pro 24-Chain Portable Disc Golf Basket Target.

Last edited:
If we can't get them all, that's alright. I may turn this into a basket database... because why not :)

In that case does anyone have a picture of a tri-state pole hole? They were produced by disc world in Cincinnati many years ago.

These aren't StrokeSavers?

I don't know. I just pulled some pictures from a course that has Strokesavers listed as the target type. That style I posted showed up in a few of those courses.