• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Big Hyzer Bag Co.

bogeymastr

We would like to introduce a new disc golf bag with a chair truly integrated into the bag. The 8 Frame Disc Sports Bag has a chair that folds into the bag on the bottom and the end. This keeps the legs off your back and under the bag where they belong. For you players that play Ultimate, the putter pocket is designed to hold up to four putters, or 1 Ultimate disc. We have a pre-sale going now that offers 20% until May 1st. www.bighyzerbags.com

Looks like a great idea, I like the vertical bag. Seems like it's missing a pull handle/backrest & knobbie wheels tho ;-)

Great idea, I'm really getting tired of hailing around my chair. Do you know how much the bag weighs empty? Thanks.

This is cool, I really like the idea. It looks like a ball golf bag with a kick stand.

I love the idea, though it is a bit out of my price range. If a smaller one could possibly be made I would be even more interested. Nice integrated seat style.

Big Hyzer Bags

Sorry for not responding sooner. The 8 Frame weighs just over 4 pounds, but most people are astonished by how lightweight the bag is.

We also have a new bag out called The Peddler. Unlike some other messenger style disc golf bags out there, we actually designed this one ourselves. It is made specifically for disc golf, and it is made right here is the USA!

http://www.bighyzerbags.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BHB1.0PED