• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Birdie Beads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never owned a pair before, but I wouldn't mind being second in line. Free Bump!

prolly easier to just make them, no? me and a buddy just bought a pair of leather boot laces and some beads, took one lace for each of us and that covered enough length to double string a birdie string and a bogey string of 10 beads each. love mine, work great for scoring individual rounds or i use them in my groups of doubles just using one strand for my team and the other for the team we are paired with. just move the beads to the middle and move em up/down accordingly for boges/birds :thmbup:

..I'd like a custom set and I wouldn't mid helping out a dg glass blower.

..if not, I can make my own.

prolly easier to just make them, no? me and a buddy just bought a pair of leather boot laces and some beads, took one lace for each of us and that covered enough length to double string a birdie string and a bogey string of 10 beads each. love mine, work great for scoring individual rounds or i use them in my groups of doubles just using one strand for my team and the other for the team we are paired with. just move the beads to the middle and move em up/down accordingly for boges/birds :thmbup:

thanks for a new ctp prize buddy :)

I can make you some but the ones I make are a little more expensive than most. I make the beads out of a knot and it looks cool but is very time consuming to do.

beads.jpg
[/IMG]

beads1.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts