• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Friday 2017

I wish everyone would quit quoting that huge screenshot. :p

Pretty sure the poster was just trying to be funny by pointing out the "Why Shop With Us" section is blank with no reasons listed to shop with them.

I wish everyone would quit quoting that huge screenshot. :p

Pretty sure the poster was just trying to be funny by pointing out the "Why Shop With Us" section is blank with no reasons listed to shop with them.

Yeah, I thought it was funny that there weren't any reasons list to shop there.

It is nice to see that they have a bunch of devoted customers. I haven't bought anything from them yet but after reading all the positive comments I will definitely check them out the next time I need some new discs.

Disc Golf Center is running 15% off now, which combined with their low price and free shipping, is pretty good.

Not for baskets tho.

MAKE YOUR BLACK FRIDAY MINT <--- Click for full details
25% off Friday through Sunday
Cyber Monday doorbuster deals revealed later this weekend

Banner_MINT_large.jpg

Was going to order a bunch of Axiom stuff today at InfiniteDiscs, but DiscGolfCenter ended up having a lot more of the weight/color combinations I liked and at better discounts, to boot. Infinite's website layout and features are the best in the business, IMHO, but DGC was still easy enough to navigate. Ordered $246 worth of stuff and got it for $209. And the member rewards is a nice bonus ... I should be at 4% off automatically for my next order now, too. Pretty pleased with my holiday shopping so far! :D

Was going to order a bunch of Axiom stuff today at InfiniteDiscs, but DiscGolfCenter ended up having a lot more of the weight/color combinations I liked and at better discounts, to boot. Infinite's website layout and features are the best in the business, IMHO, but DGC was still easy enough to navigate. Ordered $246 worth of stuff and got it for $209. And the member rewards is a nice bonus ... I should be at 4% off automatically for my next order now, too. Pretty pleased with my holiday shopping so far! :D

Was it a better deal than marshall streets current 20% off all axiom?

Took advantage of DGC's 15% plus a free mini Jawbreaker Buzzz (maybe) and ordered a Z Buzzz and a backup Wizard.

airborndiscgolf.com has 20% off discs through Monday. They have a bunch of unique Prodigy & Innova stuff. A lot of molds with really cool art stamped on them. Picked up some blank/swirly 350g Pa1's & Pa4's.

just used the promo for mint discs. been hearing a lot about these. tried to find some from the second run that would work best for me. used their flight chart.

looked like the sublime silver were the ticket. chart said they did have some dome (didn't want anything flat or too domey.

plastic looked real pretty.

promo brought the price down to 15 a disc shipped. ordered two of them. sweet!