• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BOP! Saturday 11/10/12

humchris85

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Just to let anyone know who hasn't been watching lion's CA roadtrip thread, Birds of Paradise will be open on Saturday 10/11 for people to come get a taste of Martin D's #1. You need to make sure that you get ahold of Birds to let him know that you are going to be coming and so he can give you directions. If any of you East Coast'ers are feeling froggy, come hop over to this coast.

Heres a few pictures to get you excited.

536662_3018238937118_1704439944_n.jpg

301805_3018261217675_1174091377_n.jpg

523045_3018227456831_2127507547_n.jpg

544720_3018454662511_685027401_n.jpg

552817_3018457702587_2129716898_n.jpg

Damn Chris! Thanks. That is awesome looking. Definitely on my list. Poor Mrs Sloppy is going to end up with a DG Anniversary trip next year.

What time of year are you going to make said trip? :D

No clue yet. It depends on whether or not we are bringing kids, or ditching them and having adult fun. My preference. But we'd need to find some really dumb relative to take them for a week or two.

My best guess is either 2 weeks in July, or 2 weeks in September in CA next year. Unless taxmageddon hits and we all go broke! :p

No clue yet. It depends on whether or not we are bringing kids, or ditching them and having adult fun. My preference. But we'd need to find some really dumb relative to take them for a week or two.

My best guess is either 2 weeks in July, or 2 weeks in September in CA next year. Unless taxmageddon hits and we all go broke! :p

Is your wife the type where she is cool camping and being out in the wilderness? If so I'll make sure to have some time to take you out in the hills.

... Dualing Banjos starts playing..:p

3-5 from SoCal in my crew. Hopefully a few from all over the state make it up to play and anywhere else.

3-5 from SoCal in my crew. Hopefully a few from all over the state make it up to play and anywhere else.

YEA!!! This is making me more excited to come out and take some pictures. How many are DGCR members?

I'm jealous, this is one of my top wishlisted courses. I plan on making it up there next year after I move out to socal, those pictures look amazing!

I'm jealous, this is one of my top wishlisted courses. I plan on making it up there next year after I move out to socal, those pictures look amazing!

You are going to like it out her mashnut. Though the golf is a lot better than most, you will find it harder to get :thmbup: on your reviews as there are less people out here playing. Though I guess it doesn't mater much to you as you are all ready a Diamond TR.

All are DGCR members.

This is what I'm talking about. OOooo I hope the weather is nice. I'll be out there taking as many pics as I can.

I told all the guys I am bringing that they have to write reviews or I wouldn't take them. Some should be at least another 3 reviews at minimum. Will be fun.

I suck at writing reviews ( i've written one :() but for sure BOP will get one. There needs to be a Cali course in the top ten based on the requisite number of reviews. this will be the first really highly rated course that i've played, other than DeLa. best part is that i get to play DeLa again on this trip!

I wish I could make it out there!! I turned down a job offer to work for a friend out there this past summer but if I don't have anything going on next summer I might be living in Humboldt for a couple months and BOP will be a must-play!

In my dreams. One of these days I will make it.

Maybe a trip to visit my wife's family, with a slight detouir. My brother's-in-law all play maybe we can make it a family trip. Hey I can dream.

Reviews not required. Just want people to get out and play. Its gonna be a big crew out there this weekend. Looking forward to it. Weather showing about 20% chance of rain, partly cloudy. Sounds good to me.

Latest posts