• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Box4Discs | 4 Discplay + Disctribution

TROTTER

* Ace Member *
tumblr_mlkuj2pbxf1rmbculo1_500.jpg

DGCR SPECIAL - SIX OR MORE TROTTERBOX - DELUXES - $9.00 Each Shipped - 6 for $54.00, 8 for $72.00, you can do the math from there... We'll eat the shipping on orders of 6 or more on the tray only option - so it would be $5.50 a piece. We will work these deals through Messages and Paypal. Thanks and Throw Well.

When the DELUXE is nested or closed the handle sides are an inch thick... The boxes hold 25 putters or equivalent of 28 midranges...

tumblr_mltyxkpaBX1rmbculo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn25mrII2f1rmbculo1_400.jpg

OUR FIRST LIMITED OFFER…

The first 33 discgolfers who use the code 33BX4D1 at checkout will save 33% on their total order in our storenvy.com store,

After 33 users the code is set to expire.

Our store can be found at http://box4discs.storenvy.com/ and make sure to enter the code 33BX4D1 prior to checking out.

This code is good on our full line of Boxes, Mailers and Poly Bags.

Thanks and Throw Well

As of today 1,000 trotterboxes sold... we'd love to sell you #1,001

Thanks and Throw Well, trotter | Box4Discs

Just under 9" x 18ish" - A Comet fits perfect - there are pics on the facebook page. Each box can hold 25 putters, 28 midranges or 32 drivers. A tray and lid combo fits perfectly inside a 20x10x10 masterbox assembled filled with discs for shipping purposes. The handle ends are an inch thick when the boxes are closed or the trays are nested in the lids.

Last edited:
I want to make sure the box is tall enough for me to be able to put some foam padding at the bottom to protect the bottom edge of the discs and still be able to close the lid.

I want to make sure the box is tall enough for me to be able to put some foam padding at the bottom to protect the bottom edge of the discs and still be able to close the lid.

Matt Greiner posted some pics of doing just that on facebook a few days back in the Disc Golf Collector Exchange Group... I'd link to it but on my phone right now...

We are down to less than 300 boxes before we reorder... there will be a slight delay on reorder since we are putting in a new concrete floor in the warehouse - so if you were thinking of getting boxes - now is the time.