• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Disc Golf Storage Boxes - Introductory Offer...

vibram_20box_20mock3_large.jpg

Here is your chance to sponsor the Vibram Open - Proceeds from sales of these special edition boxes will go to support the 2013 Vibram Open.

http://box4discs.storenvy.com/collections/278122-the-i-sponsored-the-2013-vibram-open-collection

Make sure to read the product description for your opportunity to save 20% on your purchase... Save money, be a sponsor of one of the best events on the calendar and have storage for all your Vibram backups.

tumblr_mpr3vvKKw01rmbculo1_400.jpg

So here is an idea… We lower our Flat Rate Shipping to ONLY $6.99 and then you buy stuff. Announcing a new lower Flat Rate Shipping Rate of $6.99 as of NOW. www.box4discs.storenvy.com

Thanks to the generosity of Bearded Brothers - we are giving away one of their energy bars with a sticker in every order while supplies last... www.box4discs.com

We are down to less than 300 boxes before we reorder... there will be a slight delay on reorder since we are putting in a new concrete floor in the warehouse - so if you were thinking of getting boxes - now is the time.

These kind of storage boxes are not hard to get because sometimes the self storage facilities provide the free boxes on scheme. I also got some boxes when hired Self storage in Kunda Park area. You just need to choose right option.

Richard,

I guarantee the boxes are not the same... These boxes are custom made and we own the dyes. Your free boxes, are the handle ends a full inch thick when the boxes are assembled? We'd love to see pics for comparison sake.

There are a lot of options out there, we just think we've come up with a good one. Our first 2,200 are all sold out but we will be ordering more shortly.

WE NEED TO MOVE AN ENTIRE PALLET OF PRODUCT to make room for so a new concrete floor can be installed in the warehouse... Have you been looking for disc mailers or disc storage polybags? Put an order of $100.00 or more together and save 40% over at Box4Discs - Just use BIG40 as the checkout code and save... www.box4discs.com

999126_629981263731363_632609982_n.jpg

New boxes are in...

Each new deluxe will come with 4 dividers, 1 spacer and 3 bubble mailer inserts...

Like the FB Page and get access to a 20% OFF Coupon Code just by clicking the Buy Here tab next to the Photos Tab under the Cover Page Photo...

https://www.facebook.com/Box4Discs

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL: FIVE 4 $55.00 Shipped. That's five tray and lid combos shipped for $55.00 in the Lower 48. These will come with the dividers, spacers and envelope mailer inserts. You can add 2mil 9x9 poly bags to your order at $15.00 per 100 or you can add Heavy Duty 4mil 9x9 poly bags to your order at $25.00 per 100. Message for invoicing... Thanks and Throw Well... trotter. Please feel free to share with your friends if you think they could use enough storage for 125 putters, 140 midranges or 160 drivers.

1472950_646821738713982_326363606_n.jpg

Your use of "4" instead of writing out "for" is confusing and unnecessary.

Let us try this...

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL: Five sets for Fifty-Five dollars shipped anywhere inside the contiguous continental United States. That is five tray and lid combos shipped for fift-five dollars anywhere in the lower forty eight connected states. These tray and lid combinations will come with the four dividers, one spacer and three envelope mailer inserts for each trotterbox - deluxe. You can add 2mil 9x9 poly bags to your order at $15.00 per 100 or you can add Heavy Duty 4mil 9x9 poly bags to your order at $25.00 per 100.

Message for invoicing... Thanks and Throw Well... trotter. Please feel free to share with your friends if you think they could use enough storage for 125 putters, 140 midranges or 160 drivers.

Looking for a few clubs to take advantage of our FUNDRAISING opportunities... DM for details.

tumblr_myfxynyujm1rmbculo1_500.jpg

over 3,000 of our #discgolf storage boxes have now sold - What this means is that up to 75,000 putters, 84,000 midranges or 96,000 drivers are being stored in trotterboxes… that's kind of cool.

Basil8 said:
I saw these kind of storage boxes in the storage units, when i rent out space for storage in Tingalpa. Do you give these boxes for rent too? If yes then I am really interested. These are money saving.

This fascinates me... Need more details before a yes or no answer... (not clicking on the link by the way.)

Latest posts