• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Bring Them Back!

I almost lost my beat wasp this weekend. I wouldn't mind seeing X Stalkers run. Seems like they could cycle pretty well.

i traded for a wasp some dude used for a while. stamp was half gone but it flew pretty decently overstable, no turn surprisingly. but thats was lost in a pond at like 40 degree weather so i wasnt about to freeze going in after it.

i would like a x stalker for my beat understable spot. i can throw some monster sky anny flicks with my beat z one and i dont know what i would use if i lost it.

Agreed about the base line plastics for the wasp mold. It kind of forces you to use another mold, a more understable one.

However, I might pee a little if xtremes and Reapers came back. Wouldn't these be direct competition to the Trident, Firebird, XXX, etc?

Not many people liked it because as a mid it kinda flew like a brick, but I like using mids for putters sometimes, the Breeze.

Latest posts