• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Cam todd challengers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdmanCR

Double Eagle Member
Where are yours! Don't you want my money?
2340155327_1f6ea24658.jpg

207-CTC-large.jpg

images

175171_g.jpg

Have:
White Rainbow-Fr
Orange Black-Fr x4
Sig Blk x15
Sig Red
Sig Blue
Team x2
Unstamped

Want:
Orange Fr with Sig stamp
White Fr green stamp
Orange Fr Green stamp
Orange Fr Rainbow stamp
Sig Rainbow,red,blue,purple,green
Red team stamp

Help me complete the collection.
I have TONS to trade or cash for these guys!

Last edited:
whenever we meet up again i might trade the couple i have for just nice normal concave oldies.. really like the way the cams feel but honestly havent even tossed the three i have.. just like the concave d's too much.. but i guess i have to use the cams to get em concave lol :eek:

Hook it UP. I have white concave pro D's!! Free bump... We are All Looking. We all have Cash DO IT

^^ yeah those are my favs so far.. dig the stiffness of the cams but got a super concave white oldie from birdman and just clicked.. been killing long putts with that bad boy

i got 2 one with a big team stamp one with the smaller team stamp. both in great throwing condition, about 7/10's. how much cash for both?

i got those three for you on the trade we talked about.. just let me know when you get time to meet up.. unless you would rather us ship just let me know :thmbup:

i got those three for you on the trade we talked about.. just let me know when you get time to meet up.. unless you would rather us ship just let me know :thmbup:

We can get up soon. Just hold em for me's I got what you want put up. If you know what im saying!

Cam Todd Deal

Ready to deal?

Attachments

• Photo Apr 27, 8 37 26 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 27, 8 37 26 PM.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Photo Apr 27, 8 38 00 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 27, 8 38 00 PM.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts