• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Can't believe I'm asking this-Need green Star Groove

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobbins66

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Looking to trade for a green star groove. It's for a friend and it must be Green & star. Contact me if you have one to trade and I'll see what we can workout.

i am gonna make a shirt that says "friends dont let other friends throw grooves" but then i would brake my own rule i do know one girl who has one

I have never seen star grooves anywhere BUT at Sandy Point. Mike up there mus have gotten a run of them made for some reason. Nicest disc golf people in the world at Sandy Point!

I havent thrown Innova for years, as I reached the age of reason and went all Discraft. Anyhow, whats the joke? Are Grooves lame?

The joke for me is this "This one has new artwork that renowned Disc Golf artist "Skeet" created..."

They had them at the 2009 BG Ams & those are the only ones I've seen other than the E-Bay Sandy Point one. I had one but quickly got rid of it, Now I'm actually looking for one. I got a couple leads (Thanks for the PMs) and will follow up on them.

i don't see many of these but i agree they are echo star.

They had them at the 2009 BG Ams & those are the only ones I've seen other than the E-Bay Sandy Point one. I had one but quickly got rid of it, Now I'm actually looking for one. I got a couple leads (Thanks for the PMs) and will follow up on them.

I have one from BG, 173 and green, nvr been thrown and still has the Echo Star Groove label on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.