• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Canyon Springs Disc Dash For Cash

AWallen90

Par Member
I do not see a thread on this yet so I figured I would start one. This is the second year of this event, Ricky Won last year. It is extremely difficult to find out much about this event unless you are there.

Facebook Page

This is an open only Cash Payout Tournament (non sanctioned) with a $5,000.00 First Place prize at the Beautiful Canyon Springs Golf Course. 36 Championship Caliber Holes will be played on this 17,000 + Ft Course Saturday and Sunday with $25 practice rounds Friday and many extracurricular activities for all to enjoy. Public play is open to all disc golfers beginning @ Noon on Friday Oct. 23rd for $25.00 per player price includes cart rental. Everyone must call for a tee time. Registration will only be done in person or over the phone at the Canyon Springs Pro shop Please Call (208) 734-7609. For more info you can also visit Website Link

Looks like only 17 players are registered for the event this year. Including Ricky and Ulibarri.