• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Chris D'Elia reacts to KJusa Ace!

I watched/listened to this podcast before it was posted here and reeaaallly hoped it wouldn't make it to this forum. I knew it would turn into the ****show of everyone treating disc golf and KJ like their first born, protecting it from the big bad comedian...and here we are. Chris' comedy isn't for everyone, just like every other comedian ever. If ya don't like it, just move on.

Do we really need to keep this circle jerk of "Chris is a POS" going? Or should I start a new thread where I talk about how much I can't stand Adam Sandler?

Grooming underage girls is hilarious!

I watched/listened to this podcast before it was posted here and reeaaallly hoped it wouldn't make it to this forum. I knew it would turn into the ****show of everyone treating disc golf and KJ like their first born, protecting it from the big bad comedian...and here we are. Chris' comedy isn't for everyone, just like every other comedian ever. If ya don't like it, just move on.

Do we really need to keep this circle jerk of "Chris is a POS" going? Or should I start a new thread where I talk about how much I can't stand Adam Sandler?

You seem to be missing the point entirely.

You seem to be missing the point entirely.

On second thought I really don't care anymore. I understand Chris is in serous legal hot water, I'm familiar with the allegations and circumstances because I was/am a fan of his comedy, and I get people don't like him any more and/or never did like him and that's totally fine and understandable. Y'all have fun with this thread

If Joe Rogan, Dave Chappelle, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Joey Diaz, Brian Regan, Gabriel Iglesias, Bill Burr, Tom Segura, Bert Kreiser, etc was quoted saying the exact same **** would you all be bugging out the same way?

Cut the dude a break. I'm a fan of Chris. And comedy.

Watch some of his standup before you judge his podcast:|

If joe Rogan started paying attention to disc golf I'd probably ritually burn my bag and all my discs.

On second thought I really don't care anymore. I understand Chris is in serous legal hot water, I'm familiar with the allegations and circumstances because I was/am a fan of his comedy, and I get people don't like him any more and/or never did like him and that's totally fine and understandable. Y'all have fun with this thread

See I knew you would come around :)