• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Clear/Purple Prodigy drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for some ice clear or purple Prodigy drivers. Can be any mold. Would love some icy D2s for the bag. Heavier the better as long as it is below 177! I have plenty of oop and rare trades plus paypal ready to roll. I will respond to any offer, please be reasonible on the pricing, LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT! Thanks for looking!

I am looking for the ice clear smooth stamped proto drivers. I will look at any odd prodigy out there, post some pics and show me what you've got!

Attention: I am looking for rare Prodigy discs. Mostly looking for ice/yellow/purple proto d1's or ice/blue/purple proto d4's. Also looking for ice clear prodigy mids. Would love to have some of that 700 series plastic as well, any color. Dont be afraid to show me some of those 500 series putters! Have ce trades and pp for some rare plastic, show me what you have and tell me what you want. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.