• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Collectables in Thrown Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftyHyzer1

I am looking to buy some of the following discs to fill out my collection.

(on condition) if there are well used discs out there i have decided to focus in on these to get the most for my current budget. I do plan on eventually expanding my Mint vintage collection but for now i want to fill in as many holes in my total collection as possible. Still feel free to post near min or mint condition discs and i may be persuaded to scoop them up!

Please leave the following detail if you will be posting a disc:

-Name and brand from my list of course
-Weight
-Color
-Plastic Type
-Condition
-Price (if you do not have one we can likely work on out)
-Any irregular damage or ink anywhere on the disc
-Any photos if you have them would also be great

Without Further ado, heres my list: (if u have something or believe something is misspelled or missing please post!)

(Classic discs)
-Steady Ed's Midnight Flyer
-Jan Sobel's Puppy
-Jan Sobel's Bullet
-Jan Sobel's Whizback
-AMF 21 cm disc
-AMF 23 cm disc

(Innova Champion Discs)
-Eagle (Aero mold not to be confused with the modern fairway driver)
-Apple
-Coupe
-Hammer (looking for both the tool design and the shark design)
-Phenix
-Scorpian
-Barracuda
-Viper
-Hammerhead
-Piranha
-Griffin
-Python
-Dolphin
-Gopher

(Discraft)
-Phantom
-Cruiser
-Marauder

(Lightning)
-P-38

Please post or pm with any questions!

I frame this in the kindest way, that with 0 posts and 0 feedback you may see a general reluctance on the part of readers to transact for valued OOP discs. Establishing credibility in some reference would bolster your position.

I frame this in the kindest way, that with 0 posts and 0 feedback you may see a general reluctance on the part of readers to transact for valued OOP discs. Establishing credibility in some reference would bolster your position.

why? he buying them...... I could careless how much feedback someone has as long as they send me the $ lol.

Sales threads? sure'

OP: Nothing here for you except a 1990s premi (pre-thumbtrack) birdie .. lots of people here with stashes of OOP plastic though! Good luck'

Last edited:

I in no way take your post unkindly. I am a long time collector of circle stamp discs and classic discs in general. However most of that has been by hand to hand trades as a credit card and the internet at my hands has been a fear for me to gain access to.

I am a member of other hobbyist forums and have completed a few thousand $$ of transactions on them so i know well how the reservation (often deserved) to trade with others is.

I can post my PDGA information in the profile once i get home but for now all i can say is my Paypal account will be my real credibility and feel free to withhold any products from shipment until full payment is recieved.

Other Quote:
Questatement This guy seems to have a few of what you're looking for.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums...d.php?t=109323

I have seen his wares and am considering them, im mainly looking for "cull" condition (with no cracks or chunks missing) discs for now and his all seem to be ready for the trophy case rather than my bag

Gots this Barracuda - 7/10 overall - face I'd give 8.5/10, back lower b/c of ink - PM me if interested.

Attachments

• barracuda_1.jpg
    barracuda_1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 60
  • barracua_2.jpg
    barracua_2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 56
(Innova Champion Discs)
-Eagle (Aero mold not to be confused with the modern fairway driver)
-Apple
-Coupe
-Hammer (looking for both the tool design and the shark design)
-Phenix
-Scorpian

-Barracuda
-Viper
-Hammerhead
-Piranha
-Griffin
-Python
-Dolphin
-Gopher

(Discraft)
-Phantom
-Cruiser
-Marauder

(Lightning)
-P-38
I have some of what's bold, when I get home tonight I'll get some pics and info together for you.

Scorpions are 184 & 183
Phenixes are 181 & 180
Cruiser is 169

Some have ink, I'll post pics of the back in a minute.

Attachments

• DSC03879.jpg
    DSC03879.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC03881.jpg
    DSC03881.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC03883.jpg
    DSC03883.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 39
Here are the bottoms.

Attachments

• DSC03880.jpg
    DSC03880.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC03882.jpg
    DSC03882.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC03884.jpg
    DSC03884.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 39
Here are the Vipers, details are in the picture.

Attachments

• DSC02228.jpg
    DSC02228.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts